Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 10 Predictions

CR91

oak vs sd TGIT. should be a fun game to watch, but im going with the chargers

ari vs phi this matchup is gonna be so bad that im not even starting fitz in my fantasy team.

jac vs ind anything less then 200 yards rushing from MJD would be a shock

den vs kc i expect the broncos to run all over the chiefs

pit vs cin upset of the week. time for the bengals to show what there made of

no vs atl it can go either way, but i dont know if matty can play a clean enough game to keep up with brees

buf vs dal murray has been ripping defenses and the bills havent stop anyone on the ground this year

stl vs cle the browns are just awful and theres no way they stop steven jackson

was vs mia fins make it two in a row

ten vs car CAM! should win unless there kicker blows it again

hou vs tb i dont think the bucs can match the offense or defense of the texans

bal vs sea this really does have trap game written all over it, but im just not convinced that seahawks can move the ball on the ravens

det vs chi i think not having jahvid best in this game will really effect the lions since he burned them twice

nyg vs sf i think the giants are gonna be too over excited about beating the pats and will let there guard down plus its a long plane ride

ne vs nyj jets make it three straight losses for the pats

min vs gb this was competitive the first time around, but that was before they knew how to attack ponder.

Edited by coltsrule91

Actually, I think Indy will stop Jones-Drew. What I'm more concerned about is they're going to make Blaine Gabbert look like an elite QB. Mark my words.

MJD has burned us for years what makes you think we're gonna stop him now

Jim Harbaugh and the niners will be exposed this week. He is such a fraud of an NFL coach.

you right. the defense has been carrying the 49ers and if they dont stop eli and the giant offense the 9ers will be in trouble, but the strength on offense for the 9ers is there running game and the giants have had problems stopping the run

Oak over SD

Philly over Cards

Ind over Jville

KC over Denver

Cincy upsets Pburg

Atl over NO

Dallas over buffalo

Stl Louis over Clev

Miami over Washington

Tenn over Panthers

TB over Texans

Seattle upsets Bmore

Bears over Lions

Giants over SF

NE over NYJ

Vikings upset GB

Cardinals @ Eagles - Please tell me we aren't bad enough to lose to the Cards at home.

Raiders @ Chargers - Already said SD above. I'm not a fan of Palmer post 2005, and I see no reason to pick them here.

Steelers @ Bengals - Tough pick, but I see Pitt needing the game more after getting swept by Baltimore.

Rams @ Browns - Embarrassing that my team has just as many wins as the Browns do.

Texans @ Bucs - Another tough pick, but I see the Bucs needing it more and are at home.

Broncos @ Chiefs - Chiefs bounce back after tough loss to Miami. Still not convinced Tebow is for real.

Jaguars @ Colts - Can't pick the Colts until they win. An upset here would not shock me though.

Bills @ Cowboys - One I hope I'm wrong on, but I see Dallas winning at home.

Redskins @ Dolphins - I may be crazy here, but I feel the Skins will win at some point again.

Saints @ Falcons - Falcons rarely lose at home, but I think the Saints can give them a rare home loss.

Titans @ Panthers - Panthers win at home.

Ravens @ Seahawks - Ravens build on last week's win.

Giants @ 49ers - Hard game to pick. Does the 49ers win streak end? Do the Giants have a let down after a big emotional win in New England, traveling cross country? I think the Giants do it.

Lions @ Bears - Tough game for Chicago on a short week playing a team coming off a bye, but I see Chicago getting it done.

Pats @ Jets - Pats rarely lose 2 in a row, let alone 3 in a row. Bad spot for them to try and break their losing streak. Jets under Ryan have won both regular season home games against New England, and I think they win here.

Vikings @ Packers - Packers at home complete the sweep of the Vikings.

Last Week (Week 9) I went 10-3 on the pick-em, & 7-6-1 on the spread for a total of 17-6-1, which is great!

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons (Pick'em) -- Atlanta Falcons 27-23 - Falcons win spread

Tennessee Titans at Carolina Panthers (Panthers 3p fav) -- Tennessee Titans win 28-21 - Titans win spread

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinatti Bengals (Steelers 3p fav) -- Pittsburgh Steelers win 20-16 - Steelers win spread

St Louis Rams at Cleveland Browns (Browns 2.5p fav) -- St Louis Rams win 13-9 - Rams win spread

Buffalo Bills at Dallas Cowboys (Cowboys 5.5p fav) -- Bufallo Bills win 31-23 - Bills win spread

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts (Jaguars 3p fav) -- Jacksonville Jaguars win 24-13 - Jaguars win spread

Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs (Chiefs 3p fav) -- Kansas City Chiefs win 31-17 - Chiefs win spread

Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins (Dolphins 3.5p fav) -- Miami Dolphins win 23-13 - Dolphins win spread

Arizona Cardinals at Philadelphia Eagles (Eagles 14p fav) -- Philadelphia Eagles win 35-16 - Eagles win spread

Houston Texans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Texans 3p fav) -- Houston Texans win 28-20 - Texans win spread

Baltimore Ravens at Seattle Seahawks (Ravens 6.5p fav) -- Baltimore Ravens win 20-12 - Ravens win spread

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears (Bears 2.5p fav) -- Chicago Bears win 29-21 - Bears win spread

New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers (49ers 3.5p fav) -- New York Giants win 27-16 - Giants win spread

New England Patriots at New York Jets (Jets 1.5p fav) -- New York Jets win 27-21- Jets win spread

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers (Packers 13.5p fav) -- G.B Packers win 38-21 - Packers win spread

Oak over SD GOT THAT ONE RIGHT

Philly over Cards WHAT IS WRONG WITH PHILLY

Ind over Jville COLTS WON'T WIN TILL WE HAVE A QB

KC over Denver HOW DO YOU LOSE THAT GAME

Cincy upsets Pburg GOOD GAME

Atl over NO TALK ABOUT BAD COACHING

Dallas over buffalo WILL THE REAL DALLAS SHOW UP EACH WEEK

Stl Louis over Clev gOT THAT ONE

Miami over Washington YEA DOLPHINS

Tenn over Panthers ONLY 3 PTS IS SURPRISING BY PANTHERS

TB over Texans TEXANS GETTING HOT

Seattle upsets Bmore SAW THAT COMING

Bears over Lions LIONS FADING

Giants over SF WATCH OUT SF IS HOT

NE over NYJ NYJ ALL TALK

Vikings upset GB

8 WINS 7 LOSSES HEADING IN TO TONIGHT..

oak vs sd TGIT. should be a fun game to watch, but im going with the chargers

ari vs phi this matchup is gonna be so bad that im not even starting fitz in my fantasy team.

jac vs ind anything less then 200 yards rushing from MJD would be a shock

den vs kc i expect the broncos to run all over the chiefs

pit vs cin upset of the week. time for the bengals to show what there made of

no vs atl it can go either way, but i dont know if matty can play a clean enough game to keep up with brees

buf vs dal murray has been ripping defenses and the bills havent stop anyone on the ground this year

stl vs cle the browns are just awful and theres no way they stop steven jackson

was vs mia fins make it two in a row

ten vs car CAM! should win unless there kicker blows it again

hou vs tb i dont think the bucs can match the offense or defense of the texans

bal vs sea this really does have trap game written all over it, but im just not convinced that seahawks can move the ball on the ravens

det vs chi i think not having jahvid best in this game will really effect the lions since he burned them twice

nyg vs sf i think the giants are gonna be too over excited about beating the pats and will let there guard down plus its a long plane ride

ne vs nyj jets make it three straight losses for the pats

min vs gb this was competitive the first time around, but that was before they knew how to attack ponder.

10-6 pretty good

Last Week (Week 9) I went 10-3 on the pick-em, & 7-6-1 on the spread for a total of 17-6-1, which is great!

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons (Pick'em) -- Atlanta Falcons 27-23 - Falcons win spread

Tennessee Titans at Carolina Panthers (Panthers 3p fav) -- Tennessee Titans win 28-21 - Titans win spread

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinatti Bengals (Steelers 3p fav) -- Pittsburgh Steelers win 20-16 - Steelers win spread

St Louis Rams at Cleveland Browns (Browns 2.5p fav) -- St Louis Rams win 13-9 - Rams win spread

Buffalo Bills at Dallas Cowboys (Cowboys 5.5p fav) -- Bufallo Bills win 31-23 - Bills win spread

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts (Jaguars 3p fav) -- Jacksonville Jaguars win 24-13 - Jaguars win spread

Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs (Chiefs 3p fav) -- Kansas City Chiefs win 31-17 - Chiefs win spread

Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins (Dolphins 3.5p fav) -- Miami Dolphins win 23-13 - Dolphins win spread

Arizona Cardinals at Philadelphia Eagles (Eagles 14p fav) -- Philadelphia Eagles win 35-16 - Eagles win spread

Houston Texans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Texans 3p fav) -- Houston Texans win 28-20 - Texans win spread

Baltimore Ravens at Seattle Seahawks (Ravens 6.5p fav) -- Baltimore Ravens win 20-12 - Ravens win spread

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears (Bears 2.5p fav) -- Chicago Bears win 29-21 - Bears win spread

New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers (49ers 3.5p fav) -- New York Giants win 27-16 - Giants win spread

New England Patriots at New York Jets (Jets 1.5p fav) -- New York Jets win 27-21- Jets win spread

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers (Packers 13.5p fav) -- G.B Packers win 38-21 - Packers win spread

I'm 8-7 on the pick em ( :( ) and 8-7 on the spread for a total of 16-14. Terrible