Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Johnny Manziel dares Texans to draft him

The extreme hate and jealousy of Manziel boggles my mind and really makes me question the football acumen on this site

I personally don't want the Texans to draft him because it's bad for us..I hope he goes to Cleveland and saves that franchise they deserve it..Barring going to Oakland I know he will be hugely successful in the NFL and shut all the jealous haters up as he always has...He has a skill set never seen before in the Leaugue and RG111 couldn't carry his jockstrap so enough of that..

I hope the Texans do draft him. Too small this guy is basically Colt McCoy & Tim Tebow in one great in college pros not so much!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Wow!    You're on fire today.   Post after post that are classically you.  Only you have these views.   That’s why these posts are so easy to remember for years.   I’m struggling to find anything to agree with.   Not that you’d care what my opinion is.  I just couldn’t help but finally respond today.   Sorry. 
    • Great interview!!   Both the Colts 1st round and 2nd round picks fell right in to their laps!!   Preparation + luck are equal parts of the equation!!
    • 84th percentile against man, 83d percentile against press... 
    • I think you're working from some assumptions that I don't agree with. First, it seems like you believe "the system" produces 32 relatively equal draft boards, and it's pretty obvious that's not the case. Second, it seems like you believe that if a team picks a player in the 4th round, that means they must have had a 4th round grade on him, otherwise they would have drafted him earlier.   It's possible that a team feels more strongly about a player than other teams. They could have Player X as their 30th player, and Player Y as their 35th player. The team is on the clock at #40, both players are still on the board, the team takes Player X. A few picks go by, Player Y is still on the board, they start trying to move up from wherever they sit in the next round, but a trade isn't coming together. They wind up staying put, and are able to draft Player Y -- their 35th ranked prospect -- at #75 or whatever. They had a high 2nd round grade on him, and got him in the middle of the third. Maybe they'd felt like they got lucky because things went their way. But drafting him in the third round doesn't mean they only viewed him as a third round prospect; what would make that scenario possible is the fact that every team works from their own board, and there are major variances from team to team. 
    • I doubt that. The reason is because not a single WR was selected the rest of the 2nd round, as borne out by how that 2nd round went. So any other GM still chose not to draft a single WR after the AD pick (either felt they didn't need one or had already gotten one), so your statement is not supported by how things played out. Whether it was Ballard at 52 or Ballard at 56 that he traded down to, he would have still found AD as value and pulled the trigger, is my contention. All GM boards are not created equal, so you can't broad brush there.
  • Members

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 155

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,434

• Mikemccoy84

Mikemccoy84 95

• Chucklez

Chucklez 1,046

• chad72

chad72 18,306

• Nadine