Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The day after SB I feel like this.

IcEWoLF

1512023_669535366426488_1868138650_o.jpg

Mother Of God...NO! Can I be frozen in carbonite like Han Solo until August? Instead of Princess Leia de-thawing me can you have Zoe Saldana do it in the same outfit? Thanks.  haha

[A "Seen any good movies lately?" Colts Forum topic joke started by SW1 in the Misc. Section under the Forums blue tab.] 

carbonite.jpg

Basketball does not keep me entertaining, it was fun few years back, but these days it just doesn't entertain me at all.
All the other sports somewhat are meh...except soccer, I love watching EPL, Serie A, and BBVA La Liga.

Plus winter Olympics to me are boring too.

Basketball does not keep me entertaining, it was fun few years back, but these days it just doesn't entertain me at all.

All the other sports somewhat are meh...except soccer, I love watching EPL, Serie A, and BBVA La Liga.

Plus winter Olympics to me are boring too.

I watch my alma mater [uW-Madison] play college hoops & football depending on my mood. I try to watch a little of the Winter Olympics bob sledding & the sky jump off that long ramp when they soar like an eagle at top speed is kind of cool. 

As long as I don't have to shovel more snow, I can watch athletes compete in the white stuff I guess.  :P  For a little while anyway.

Since it's being held in Russia are the 3 key sponsors caviar, vodka, & AK-47 machine guns?  :funny:

And now, a reading from author Leo Tolstoy's "War & Peace"...Oh no, run for the hills now. LOL!  [i have a sarcastic sense of humor & I joke around a lot. It's who I am & what I do.]

Ugh....time to listen to Mike Mayock act like he knows what he's talking about for several months.  And the NFL decided to move everything back so we have one event per month.  :wall:

The only part of the draft activities I watch is the Draft itself.  I watch the 1st round, then I only watch when the Colts are picking.