Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton's new SI Cover, 1 version, other Shermans IT tip

bayone

For who? There are two different covers with both teams on it...

During the game a blanket of 200 feet of snow will fall on Metlife all at once. Peyton and everyone else will be buried, and frozen in time. The Meadowlands will be the frozen Atlantis

From then on every Super Bowl team will refuse the cover. If they don't a natural disaster will happen to the cover team.

During the game a blanket of 200 feet of snow will fall on Metlife all at once. Peyton and everyone else will be buried, and frozen in time. The Meadowlands will be the frozen Atlantis From then on every Super Bowl team will refuse the cover. If they don't a natural disaster will happen to the cover team.

Will aliens 5000 years in the future come down and de-ice them so they can finish the game?

Well in 7014 well be playing flarfball. So I think it might be preserved as a memorial.  :lol:

Peyton Frozen about to throw a pass, across the Hudson , in the distance the Statue of Liberty awaits to receive, over time a huge smile grows on her face with the anticipation of the greatest throw in history

Give me your poor etc, and Peyton  give me that ball

Please I am trying to shed humor, & no wary am i trying to disrespect immigrants, all 4 grandparents were from some Village in Russia, some say in the Ukraine so very beholdent to that phrase and statue

It's a sad state of affairs that you felt the need to have to state this :(

true, but growing up i had basically daily fights / attacks for being a 2nd generation russian jew, all  grandparents came threw Ellis Island' Immigrant Inspection Station