Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson

Thewholefnshow28

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now your are posting the same gibberish twice? That gets.... :lol: and 15 yards. :flag::flag:

Tapatalk and spotty internet are a bad combination out here in the sticks. Something to do with this site too I guess because I own a forum and have tapatalk on it but never have this problem.

I never go on forums with my computer, I have been using the tapatalk app so long that when I use a computer to go on the actual website I look like Trent Richardson trying to find a hole.

I think Richardson ran over Modern's dog :D

(Cue: "that's the first thing he's run over")

I dont think Trent drives, he would sit through green lights tapping the breaks and never be able to merge on an off ramp.

He would also need 2 or 3 years to study the drivers manual.

Tapatalk and spotty internet are a bad combination out here in the sticks. Something to do with this site too I guess because I own a forum and have tapatalk on it but never have this problem.

I never go on forums with my computer, I have been using the tapatalk app so long that when I use a computer to go on the actual website I look like Trent Richardson trying to find a hole.

This board is the only board that I have problems with Tapatalk. I have two other boards I use on Tapatalk and they were work fantastically.  Whomever is in charge of the board needs to work on how the message board works with Tapatalk.  

You should share the link to your forum so we can critique your abilities as a forum host

He found McGlynn's a lot.....and Satele's...:)  I understand the sticks...been there...

You must of got kicked out of your own forum for trolling that would explain your over abundance of time to hate on my Colts .

I dont think Trent drives, he would sit through green lights tapping the breaks and never be able to merge on an off ramp.

He would also need 2 or 3 years to study the drivers manual.

I see what you did there.

You must of got kicked out of your own forum for trolling that would explain your over abundance of time to hate on my Colts .

When do I hate on the Colts ? Colts have some great players, I love watching them play. Richardson is not among the great players.

I'm sure

It ain't hard to own a forum. After you buy Vbulletin for like $350 you just have to get hosting which I already had for my company website. One of the members does all the tech stuff.

It wasnt started to make money or get sponsors, just a bunch of friends who had been kicked off of other forums.

Even if you went there you wouldn't see anything. Everything is behind a locked door. You have to be vouched for to get it.

Best way to describe it is Incognito would love the place. Its not politically correct and we have had grown men say we bullied them.

Not a place most forums would want links posted to so out of respect I dont do it.

Nobody there likes football so I come here to talk it.

I am admittedly a new Colts fan, I initially became a fan when Trent was traded to the Colts and im now a fan of the Colts wholeheartedly. I initially was torn with this trade, but after I got to see how the organization works, Coach Pagano, and of course the true Colts fans, I was blown away by the family atmosphere and the dedication that everyone possesses. I know Trent and you guys will not be disappointed with what he brings to the field for this organization, this guy is truly dedicated and truly works hard to get better! If you knew the sacrifices physically that he endured last season you would have a different respect, but all in all He will deliver. Please dont just take the first season as a barometer of his ceiling. I know this a win now league and a win now organization, but I feel he will deliver what the Colts need from him for years to come if its in Gods will for him to stay healthy. Keep up the good work guys, I havent ever witnessed a fan base like Colts Nation! thanks for showing me how real true fans support their team!

I am admittedly a new Colts fan, I initially became a fan when Trent was traded to the Colts and im now a fan of the Colts wholeheartedly. I initially was torn with this trade, but after I got to see how the organization works, Coach Pagano, and of course the true Colts fans, I was blown away by the family atmosphere and the dedication that everyone possesses. I know Trent and you guys will not be disappointed with what he brings to the field for this organization, this guy is truly dedicated and truly works hard to get better! If you knew the sacrifices physically that he endured last season you would have a different respect, but all in all He will deliver. Please dont just take the first season as a barometer of his ceiling. I know this a win now league and a win now organization, but I feel he will deliver what the Colts need from him for years to come if its in Gods will for him to stay healthy. Keep up the good work guys, I havent ever witnessed a fan base like Colts Nation! thanks for showing me how real true fans support their team!

Your in the wrong forum buddy mister "I hate Trent Richardson" won't do nothing but put him down and hate on everything he does. Dont think all of us Colts fans here are like modern. Most of us love to support our team and hope for the best for ALL our players. Welcome to the forum and glad you a Colts fan. Enjoy!! :)

I am admittedly a new Colts fan, I initially became a fan when Trent was traded to the Colts and im now a fan of the Colts wholeheartedly. I initially was torn with this trade, but after I got to see how the organization works, Coach Pagano, and of course the true Colts fans, I was blown away by the family atmosphere and the dedication that everyone possesses. I know Trent and you guys will not be disappointed with what he brings to the field for this organization, this guy is truly dedicated and truly works hard to get better! If you knew the sacrifices physically that he endured last season you would have a different respect, but all in all He will deliver. Please dont just take the first season as a barometer of his ceiling. I know this a win now league and a win now organization, but I feel he will deliver what the Colts need from him for years to come if its in Gods will for him to stay healthy. Keep up the good work guys, I havent ever witnessed a fan base like Colts Nation! thanks for showing me how real true fans support their team!

:colts:      

Welcomes & ignore the haters .  Some people complain about everything . I 'm 1 of those Colts fans that think the haters will be eating crow next season in regards to T- Rich .

T-rich ??

Oh you mean Bust Mode....

Yeah he is a hard worker, it was evident as the season progressed and he kept getting better.

Was his playoff performance a record ? 3 carries for 1 yard and a fumble. Trent is built for the playoffs. Next year he will double his playoff production, gonna be epic.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - inappropriate and insulting
Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - inappropriate and insulting

T-rich ??

Yeah he is a hard worker, it was evident as the season progressed and he kept getting better.

Was his playoff performance a record ? 3 carries for 1 yard and a fumble. Trent is built for the playoffs. Next year he will double his playoff production, gonna be epic.

You need therapy for your unhealthy obsession

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - response to hidden post

You need therapy for your unhealthy obsession

Time heals all wounds, i figure by mid season someone will be proven right, if it even takes that long

I wonder what excuses will surface for Trent this season. Of course there will be the " it's only his 3rd season in the NFL" excuse, but I wonder what others will be made up to try and justify peoples blind support of an obvious bust.

Perhaps we should all brainstorm now so that by week 3 everyone is prepared.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - off topic
Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - off topic

T-rich ??

Where is this new stuff you have been promoting...anything like copy and paste.....You need to change your name...nothing Modern in your posts   :spit:  :spit:

Your stuff is so old, Good Will would not even take it.

I wonder what excuses will surface for Trent this season. Of course there will be the " it's only his 3rd season in the NFL" excuse, but I wonder what others will be made up to try and justify peoples blind support of an obvious bust.

Perhaps we should all brainstorm now so that by week 3 everyone is prepared.

Excuses not necessary nor is all the hate we will see what we will see .   If at the end of the season  T-Rich is no better than last year I will be the first to admit you are not a Troll at all, that your actually 1 of the smartest posters on these boards ..

However IMO if he does better it will never be good enough , Because the fall back argument will be "Ya But" you don't trade a first round pick for a RB even tho Edge & Faulk were a couple of first rounders point is there will always be second guessing by fanatics who are never satisfied & choose to spend each & every day saying the same O same O .

Brainstorm this when & if he does his job next season you'll run out of stuff to talk about so you'll be watching more cartoons may I suggest chicken little its a story about a chicken who believes the sky is falling . :thmup:

Edge and Faulk were first rounders, so we're Brown and Addai.

I'm curious as to what you would consider improvement ? 3.5 ypc ?

If thats all he can do they forgive me in advance because yes I will still consider him a huge bust.

How many 100 yard games do you think he will get ?

What about 20+ yard runs ?

Tell me what you think would make him not only a starter but a first round worthy talent ?

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - response to hidden post

Where is this new stuff you have been promoting...anything like copy and paste.....You need to change your name...nothing Modern in your posts :spit::spit:

Your stuff is so old, Good Will would not even take it.

We shall see, princess.

Proving what you can do NEXT year does not put food on the table. Was 2013 attitude or ability. Either you can or you can't in the NFL and at this stage the Colts should bite the bullet admit to a mistake and get back on track for a SB trophy.

Posted · Hidden by Blackhawk4, March 11, 2014 - Still a bit confused on this one, but they requested it be deleted. Hiding it for now?
Hidden by Blackhawk4, March 11, 2014 - Still a bit confused on this one, but they requested it be deleted. Hiding it for now?

We shall see, princess.

HA HA!....I got your princess....hilarious though!

It reminds me of Modern Family!

Posted · Hidden by Blackhawk4, March 11, 2014 - Requested it be hidden.
Hidden by Blackhawk4, March 11, 2014 - Requested it be hidden.

HA HA!....I got your princess....hilarious though!

It reminds me of Modern Family!

This one was from me Modern....I was unaware my lovely wife was on the computer....and I posted.  :)

• Ahmad Bradshaw will be back next season.  NFL Network just announced Colts agreed to terms  with him.  I believe when it's time to resign Ballard and Richardson only one will make the cut.  Both had stellar rookie seasons, but last year Ballard was hurt and Trent didn't live up to expectations.  Personally I love both of them and cant wait to see who thrives from the competitive nature of the Colts depth at the RB position.  Its going to be very interesting when the season starts.  Hopefully they can sign a dominant C so neither have any excuses.   Let the best man win!!

• Ahmad Bradshaw will be back next season.  NFL Network just announced Colts agreed to terms  with him.  I believe when it's time to resign Ballard and Richardson only one will make the cut.  Both had stellar rookie seasons, but last year Ballard was hurt and Trent didn't live up to expectations.  Personally I love both of them and cant wait to see who thrives from the competitive nature of the Colts depth at the RB position.  Its going to be very interesting when the season starts.  Hopefully they can sign a dominant C so neither have any excuses.   Let the best man win!!

You must know a definition of "stellar" that I am not familiar with.

Even Richardson himself graded his rookie season a C+.

Pure comedy. I would love to see anyone here get hired at a job to be the man, then get bought out and new guy comes in and changes everything. Then gets fired few months later, move to another state and start all over all without skipping a beat. Give me a fricken break.

Till I see other wise I support Trent and my Colts and I hope he proves the haters wrong.

Edited by 21isSuperman

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - post no longer makes sense as previous post has been edited
Hidden by 21isSuperman, March 16, 2014 - post no longer makes sense as previous post has been edited

D bags for calling it like it is, alright then.