Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson

Thewholefnshow28

no i take that back. the only way it could have been worse is if the player somehow injured Luck and Mathis while injuring himself. yep that would be worse then Trent

I may have disagreed with Agent Orange and Esmort, but their comments at least resemble something intelligent. As I suggested a long while ago, have some pride... Try to do better than this tripe.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that. Everything I post in tapatalk is double posting.

As far as Trent being a top 5 runningback, no way, no how.

As far as him not being the worst trade if the season, I strongly disagree.

As far as it being worse .... How ??

What could Trent have possibly done worse ??

He was record setting bad. It doesn't get much worse then what he did in 2013. It was enjoy your new career in arena football because the Canadians don't want you type bad.

He blocked some... Caught a few passes .... Couldn't move the ball.

You can't make excuses or say it could have been worse, because when you are the worst, there is no drop off to be had.

Sorry about that. Everything I post in tapatalk is double posting.

As far as Trent being a top 5 runningback, no way, no how.

As far as him not being the worst trade if the season, I strongly disagree.

As far as it being worse .... How ??

What could Trent have possibly done worse ??

He was record setting bad. It doesn't get much worse then what he did in 2013. It was enjoy your new career in arena football because the Canadians don't want you type bad.

He blocked some... Caught a few passes .... Couldn't move the ball.

You can't make excuses or say it could have been worse, because when you are the worst, there is no drop off to be had.

Get over yourself. The Bucs gave up a first and a forth for Revis while paying him 16 million for one season. That is far and away a worse trade than the Richardson trade

Get over yourself. The Bucs gave up a first and a forth for Revis while paying him 16 million for one season. That is far and away a worse trade than the Richardson trade

Was Revised considered the best corner in football ? Yes. Did he have a body of work proving he can play highly at the NFL level ? Yes.

Trent was average, low end average, his rookie season, and he put up basically the same numbers his 2 games in Cleveland in 2013. There was no evidence of him being anything more then average at best.

Face it, the whole NFL is laughing at Grigson over that trade.

Was Revised considered the best corner in football ? Yes. Did he have a body of work proving he can play highly at the NFL level ? Yes.

Trent was average, low end average, his rookie season, and he put up basically the same numbers his 2 games in Cleveland in 2013. There was no evidence of him being anything more then average at best.

He played one season for a 1st and a 4th on a team that finished last in its division. If you can't see that is one of the worst trades ever made, then i can't help you

That's bad management, the player is solid. We have bad management and the player is a bust.

If you look at the body of work who would you rather have ? Richardson or Revis ?

Richardson is probably the worst trade in Colts history.

I am sure they called about someone else and were told no but then offered Trent, Grigson took the bait and ignored everything Trent had done to that point.

So now we have no 1st round pick and if Ballard and Bradshaw go down then we will have no running game. Any bum off the street could match Trent's numbers in Indy. No excuse can make any of his play seem reasonable.

That's bad management, the player is solid. We have bad management and the player is a bust.

If you look at the body of work who would you rather have ? Richardson or Revis ?

Richardson is probably the worst trade in Colts history.

I am sure they called about someone else and were told no but then offered Trent, Grigson took the bait and ignored everything Trent had done to that point.

So now we have no 1st round pick and if Ballard and Bradshaw go down then we will have no running game. Any bum off the street could match Trent's numbers in Indy. No excuse can make any of his play seem reasonable.

I think Trent stole his lunch money and gave him wedgies when they were children

And here I thought there were 2 Moderns posting....One is enough.  I really would like to see some 'modern stuff...'

All I can say is I cannot wait to see how Trent does next season. :thmup:

And here I thought there were 2 Moderns posting....One is enough.  I really would like to see some 'modern stuff...'

All I can say is I cannot wait to see how Trent does next season. :thmup:

Agreed after time to learn offense not on the run,and also behind a revamped line who knows.Also ready to see a healthy Ballard and Bradshaw !

There is no revamped line and 14 weeks was plenty of time to learn the offense. He wasn't confused about the play calling, he just sucked.

Just to be nice I am gonna give you guys a jump start on next years excuses. " It took Brown 4 bad years before he had a decent one ". There you go, run with it and keep saying it until you believe it matters.

There is no revamped line and 14 weeks was plenty of time to learn the offense. He wasn't confused about the play calling, he just sucked.

Just to be nice I am gonna give you guys a jump start on next years excuses. " It took Brown 4 bad years before he had a decent one ". There you go, run with it and keep saying it until you believe it matters.

I would like to see Richardson come critique you at your job.

You are struggling to post responses correctly on a message board for crying out loud.

See you guy want to try and make fun of me, which I never do to you. Do you know why that is ? Its because you have no facts or statistics to back up your beliefs and must resort to other ways to try and support your argument.

Its pretty funny to read.

See you guy want to try and make fun of me, which I never do to you. Do you know why that is ? Its because you have no facts or statistics to back up your beliefs and must resort to other ways to try and support your argument.

You losing a gasket over something you have no control of is very funny to read, i agree..

I would like to see Richardson come critique you at your job.

You are struggling to post responses correctly on a message board for crying out loud.

The software is messed up, not my fault.

The company I own provides a service to customers, my work is critiqued every single day and if I was bad at what I do I would not be able to support myself and would have been out of business long ago.

The company I own provides a service to customers, my work is critiqued every single day and if I was bad at what I do I would not be able to support myself and would have been out of business long ago.

I guess you are the only one having problems with it. Weird

Says the guy who has yet to provide any facts, stats, or anything relevant in this entire thread.

I no more believe you capable of running a company than you believe TR capable of improvement.

And because I stated it with confidence on the internet, it must be true, whether or not I back anything up with facts, right?

I no more believe you capable of running a company than you believe TR capable of improvement.

And because I stated it with confidence on the internet, it must be true, whether or not I back anything up with facts, right?

You wanna play who has the bigger bank account ? Then we could play my dad can beat up your dad. Still trying to push it into something that doesn't involve Trent .... Sad.

You want stats that say Trent sucks, look at his stats. They ain't hard to find, but you seem to know better. You are smarter then statistics and game film, you see something nobody else does.

So please tell me something Trent has done in the NFL which makes you think he is gonna be good, please shame me with your secret knowledge. Show me what a beast he is, I'm open to anything.

Now if you wanna tell us all where you work or if you are a business owner and want to give is your web address then I am all for it, personally I don't mix business with pleasure, really don't want a bunch of Trent lovers screwing around on my site or having my phone number, but feel free to post yours.

You wanna play who has the bigger bank account ? Then we could play my dad can beat up your dad. Still trying to push it into something that doesn't involve Trent .... Sad.

You want stats that say Trent sucks, look at his stats. They ain't hard to find, but you seem to know better. You are smarter then statistics and game film, you see something nobody else does.

So please tell me something Trent has done in the NFL which makes you think he is gonna be good, please shame me with your secret knowledge. Show me what a beast he is, I'm open to anything.

Now if you wanna tell us all where you work or if you are a business owner and want to give is your web address then I am all for it, personally I don't mix business with pleasure, really don't want a bunch of Trent lovers screwing around on my site or having my phone number, but feel free to post yours.

Please name me a successful second year offensive skill player that had three offensive coordinators in his first two seasons

Please name me a successful second year offensive skill player that had three offensive coordinators in his first two seasons

He was ranked horribly low his rookie season. I posted a link to rookie seasons earlier.

His job is to run the ball, its not the same as Lucks, he doesn't need to memorize routes like the receivers, he gets handed the ball and is supposed to run forward, not the hardest assignment in football. He wasn't running wrong routes or trying to get a handoff when he should have been blocking or going out for a pass. He failed to run the ball when he was handed it, that's not a playbook problem, that's a player problem.

5th best line in 2012, couldn't break 4 ypc.couldn't consistently get 100 yards per game even though sometimes he was handed the ball nearly 30 times.

He had 12 situational touchdowns his rookie season and put up backup numbers across the board

2013 behind a poor line he put up numbers that would be an embarrassment to any runningback no matter if he was the starter or the backup.

So tell me what makes you believe he will improve ? Line hasn't improved so unless he truly didn't understand the playbook, which is an excuse that carries no weight after 14 games and countless practices, he is a bust.

He was ranked horribly low his rookie season. I posted a link to rookie seasons earlier.

His job is to run the ball, its not the same as Lucks, he doesn't need to memorize routes like the receivers, he gets handed the ball and is supposed to run forward, not the hardest assignment in football. He wasn't running wrong routes or trying to get a handoff when he should have been blocking or going out for a pass. He failed to run the ball when he was handed it, that's not a playbook problem, that's a player problem.

5th best line in 2012, couldn't break 4 ypc.couldn't consistently get 100 yards per game even though sometimes he was handed the ball nearly 30 times.

He had 12 situational touchdowns his rookie season and put up backup numbers across the board

2013 behind a poor line he put up numbers that would be an embarrassment to any runningback no matter if he was the starter or the backup.

So tell me what makes you believe he will improve ? Line hasn't improved so unless he truly didn't understand the playbook, which is an excuse that carries no weight after 14 games and countless practices, he is a bust.

So you can't name any?

Why don't we take a breath and see what he can do with some stability before firing out ridicule from behind an internet mask