Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

kinda feels like 06

staggerknight

In 06 when our crap deffense turned the tables on everyone carrying us to the promise land....there was no way we could stop Larry Johnson and the cheifs offense ...beat em.....ok so there no way in hell that we get past that stingy ravens d....beam em....ok ok ok...so there absolutely no way at all we can beet Brady and the pats terrific team all way round......think we beat them as well....and then the bears...we can't play good in the rain v.s. a team like the bears....four turnovers later and the unsung hero of the game dominic rhodes carrying us to sb champs....same kinda thing this yr....can't beat the chiefs ...can't beat the pats and deffinaly can't beat the broncos or charters either or....and our back up rb is carrying a heavy load when we need..it....so I say bring on the hate media....keep telling us what we can't do...and we will show you what champions do to prove you wrong... GO BLUE!!!!!# CHUCKSTRONG BOYS...LET'S GET IT!!!

In '06 our defense stepped up big and so did our run game. It was those two factors that mainly contributed in the playoff run.

At the moment, we're not sure which defense will show up and our run game has been somewhat good but not great. We'll find out tonight if there really are any parallels.

Just feeling the colts love guys..and it auto corrected to beet ...but thanks lol and as far a bad juju wasn't trying to bring any....I just like how we never get any love no matter what happens or no matter how high or low the stakes are...i would rather not to be talked about so highly...don't want to become big headed like those rascaly pats fans :-p

haha i am superstitious and do compare to 06. right down to the fact that i am working during the 1st 2 rounds. in 06 i was closed during the pat game and watching from home. down 21-3 i went to my business and watched the 2nd half as i did the 1st 2 games..lol

honestly tho i alays felt beliceck was in peytons head and never felt truley confident in ANY playoff game. too many disappointments. but with luck he seems to play mad when he gets behind. where peyton seemed to play nervous. luck isnt afraid to make mistakes. peyton seem afraid to make them. i think thats why i am confident today.....go colts

I really wish people would quit referencing the parallels to 06, I am not superstitious but I am working hard to become that way....its just bad juju to compare this season to the holier than thou season.....LOL

Yeah. There were so many weird parallels to our '06 and '09 seasons that I thought we were destined to win the Super Bowl that year.

I was crushed when we lost to the Saints