Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's Jeff Saturday's Fault....

NDKoltz

OK, don't take this thread as a serious critique of Jeff, but here is my 6 degrees of seperation as to how you can link the Colt's record to #63.

Most people have said that the lockout would likely have affected the some games this year is not for the effort of Jeff and Bob Kraft.

Let's say it would have continued for many weeks or the year was cancelled.

No colts loosing season or at least not as many losses.

Maybe by then Peyton could have been beter diagnosed and the Colts could have found more free agents.

Again this thread is mostly in jest, but if the Colts were not playing, they would not be loosing.

OK, don't take this thread as a serious critique of Jeff, but here is my 6 degrees of seperation as to how you can link the Colt's record to #63.

Most people have said that the lockout would likely have affected the some games this year is not for the effort of Jeff and Bob Kraft.

Let's say it would have continued for many weeks or the year was cancelled.

No colts loosing season or at least not as many losses.

Maybe by then Peyton could have been beter diagnosed and the Colts could have found more free agents.

Again this thread is mostly in jest, but if the Colts were not playing, they would not be loosing.

:thmup:

I too feel that Saturday is partly to blame...

but the majority of the blame has to fall on the city of Los Angeles. They knew all along that PM was hurt and they donated 80% of their stadium funds to get the deal done.

Their reasoning was that if PM is hurt, Indy fans (which they believe are fair weather fans) will turn against this team on a dime (i.e. Pacers). They will demand a new coach (Gruden, Cower, Whoever), GM, and a new QB(Luck...). Once none of that happens, the season ticket holders will be forced to sell their stake in the team and then the blackouts will start. By the time L.A. gets their state of the art facitlity built, we will have turned our backs on this team, owner, GM, coach, etc...making the move very easy.

OK, I really don't believe any of this. I am not a pessimist, nor am I a cheerleader. But, I have come to terms that this Colts team is at a crossroads. I am merely a fan along for the ride...and nothing I do or say will change any of it.

(The tequila made me say this :o )

It's all Jeff's fault. GET HIM! Lets storm his house this Monday. :angry:

On a more serious note, even though the Colts are losing, I would rather watch them lose every Sunday then not watch them at all.

Also Jeff could be our savoir in a way too. No bad season, no exposure of Caldwell's incompetence.

Edited by Fx Stryker

I too feel that Saturday is partly to blame...

but the majority of the blame has to fall on the city of Los Angeles. They knew all along that PM was hurt and they donated 80% of their stadium funds to get the deal done.

Their reasoning was that if PM is hurt, Indy fans (which they believe are fair weather fans) will turn against this team on a dime (i.e. Pacers). They will demand a new coach (Gruden, Cower, Whoever), GM, and a new QB(Luck...). Once none of that happens, the season ticket holders will be forced to sell their stake in the team and then the blackouts will start. By the time L.A. gets their state of the art facitlity built, we will have turned our backs on this team, owner, GM, coach, etc...making the move very easy.

OK, I really don't believe any of this. I am not a pessimist, nor am I a cheerleader. But, I have come to terms that this Colts team is at a crossroads. I am merely a fan along for the ride...and nothing I do or say will change any of it.

(The tequila made me say this :o )

LOL. Know the feeling. .................' All I see is the Gold'