Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 list of opponents home and away

T Y Goodbye

Here are the teams the Colts will be playing next year at home and away..We play the Pats at home, and the Broncos away.

AFC SOUTH 1. Indianapolis Colts

Home: Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

Away: Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Denver Broncos, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants

At least most of the tough looking game are at home (PHI, BALT, CIN, NE)

+PIT

(edit, you said home teams sorry)

just a team that i think will be better next year. they improved as the season went

otherwise.. i dont see the team doing bad next year. for once im gonna pay attention to our divisions whole draft board and see how they scheme against them, cause lets face it colts got this lol

I wanna get the 2013 INDY football campaign over with 1st before I even contemplate next season. Besides, there's a lot of new HCs to be hired & philosophies & schemes to be installed anyway. 

It's cool to look at CF4L, but until I know which coach is running the show in Cleveland, Washington, & Houston, it doesn't mean much to project anything forward at the moment. 

Not a criticism my friend. SW1 just doesn't like predicting future scenarios with so many missing pieces not in place yet.  :thmup:

Here's hoping the defenses of the NFC East stay the same as they did this year

Good call 21isSuperman. Although, if the Giants beat us, I'd be okay with it because I like Tom Coughlin & I don't want to see him fired next season if Big Blue fizzles out again.

Besides, I wanna see that feared JPP & Justin Tuck pass rush return to form actually. Just don't get Luck hurt. That's all I ask. 

I respect Jerry Reese too. 1 hades of a good GM IMHO. 

I wanna get the 2013 INDY football campaign over with 1st before I even contemplate next season. Besides, there's a lot of new HCs to be hired & philosophies & schemes to be installed anyway. 

It's cool to look at CF4L, but until I know which coach is running the show in Cleveland, Washington, & Houston, it doesn't mean much to project anything forward at the moment. 

Not a criticism my friend. SW1 just doesn't like predicting future scenarios with so many missing pieces not in place yet.  :thmup:

It wasn't meant for predictions my friend, just that its been announced our home and away opponents for next year for information purposes.

Also, it made you smile at the fact that the Colts play your hated rival in the Cowboys at their place. I figured it would give you enough time to stock up on food and party supplies. :D

It wasn't meant for predictions my friend, just that its been announced our home and away opponents for next year for information purposes.

Also, it made you smile at the fact that the Colts play your hated rival in the Cowboys at their place. I figured it would give you enough time to stock up on food and party supplies. :D

Hmmm...What kind of beverage goes down smooth with a Romo beat down. LOL! I will keep you posted buddy!  ;)