Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Colts Predictions

danlhart87

I was one of those colts fan that say we was one and done in the playoff but Brazil and Rogers is giving me a lot of hope I mean a lot!!! I can see Rogers be the next football player all over ESPN and they saying how smart grigson and company are etc... I can dream can't I?

I was one of those colts fan that say we was one and done in the playoff but Brazil and Rogers is giving me a lot of hope I mean a lot!!! I can see Rogers be the next football player all over ESPN and they saying how smart grigson and company are etc... I can dream can't I?

We can beat the Chiefs.

Box Score:

Q1                          Q2                                    Q3                            Q4

Houston         14                            14                                      7                                0

Indy                  0                              0                                       3                             35  

Guest TeamLoloJones

Box Score:

Q1                          Q2                                    Q3                            Q4

Houston         14                            14                                      7                                0

Indy                  0                              0                                       3                             35  

Looks legit to me.

Box Score:

You think we'll score before the fourth?

That Texans D is a completely different animal without Cushing. Sure JJ Watt is a beast, no denying that. But they are not what they used to be.

they will still give us major problems with Watt.  Cushing is hurt way too much for getting paid as much as he is.  It's like a paid vacation.  a lot of these players, when hurt, have WAY too much free time on their hands "if you know what i mean"  i.e. - danny granger of the pacers...... yea, some of you know what i mean...  not good   :stir:

I thought the USA Today comments on the game this week are interesting. I don't agree with all of it but most of it seems right on the mark.

"After playing solid defense early in the season, the Colts have come undone. They've surrendered an average of 31.1 points in their last seven games. Indianapolis ranks 29th against the run and has been getting steadily worse. The Texans, who are led by interim coach Wade Phillips, are turning back to QB Case Keenum as their starter despite a miserable outing that got him benched in a loss to the Jaguars.

Last week, Texans WR Andre Johnson had 13 catches for 154 yards to tie Jerry Rice for the most games (10) with 10-catches and at least 150 yards. ... The Colts have won 10 of the last 13 meetings."

My own view is that this will be a close game with Houston pounding the Colts on the ground even with Arian Foster out with injury. There won't be much of a margin for error for either team. It seems to me that the Texans are a much better team than their record indicates and they have lost a lot of close games. The Colts may not be as good as their record indicates right now mostly due to injuries to important players. Phillips wants to be the head coach next year and I think he will pull out all of the stops to try and get a win. The Colts will try to get the win but not at the risk of further injury to players who are hurt or exposing Andrew Luck to potential punishment from J.J. Watt. It will not surprise me which team wins but I do think it will be close and if it is, I think the Colts have the advantage in that situation.  :D