Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It was a good loss...

bap1331

DEFENSE SUCKS!!!! COACHES ARE UNPREPARED FOR THE GAME AS AGAIN WE TRAIL BIG AFTER FIRST HALF....THAT IS COACHING FOLKS...EITHER YOU GAMEPLAN BETTER OR YOU MAKE PESONNEL CHANGES... OUR CORNERS FLAT OUT SUCK. THEY COULDN'T COVER THEIR OWN SHADOWS. CUT THEM ALONG WITH TOLER....THESE OFF-SEASON PICKUPS ARE OTHER TEAMS REJECTS....JUST LIKE USED CARS...OTHER PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS.

Sir. I believe your Shift button may be stuck. Might I suggest warm water on a Q-Tip to unstick it?

To be honest, I didn't expect the Colts to win today.  Just the matchup.  Bengals have too much of a pass rush.  Too rounded.

I think on the bright side, Da'Rick made strides.  So did Brazill.  This is what we need to do better in playoffs.  Now, if defense could actually get a pass rush.

Sir. I believe your Shift button may be stuck. Might I suggest warm water on a Q-Tip to unstick it?

No no no. I'm a very knowledgable IT person. The best way to unstick a key is to get someone to tie the PC and keyboard to your body, and then jump into a very deep ocean. The poster here should try that first, before the wet q-tip method.

Trust me, I know my onions.