Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gary Kubiak for OC in 2014?

BProland85

Oh my god, seriously?

Go back and watch tape of his play calling sitting on a 17 point lead against Seattle earlier this year. He called 49 passing plays even though Arian Foster ran over 100 yards in that game and was doing pretty well on the ground.

You want that as your OC? Please.....

Oh my god, seriously?

Go back and watch tape of his play calling sitting on a 17 point lead against Seattle earlier this year. He called 49 passing plays even though Arian Foster ran over 100 yards in that game and was doing pretty well on the ground.

I still don't think Pep is getting fired.

Oh my god, seriously?

Seattle pulled within 7 points with still 7:43 left to go in the 4th quarter after the Texans defense allowed a 15 play scoring drive by Seattle, After that on the next posession he threw 3 straight plays and went 3 and out, Schaub threw a pick 6 on the next posession to tie the game on his first throw of the drive...That tied the game...On the next Texans possession (there final one of the game in regulation) the score was tied with 2:40 left in the game......you dont stop throwing there, Schaub had the pick 6 but that Texan defense seriously let them down including a huge unnecessary roughness penalty on Jackson......Although the whistle had not been blown to deem the play dead and Tates legs were still churning so it wasn't a good call in my opinion