Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Some Colts fan is not following their superstition.... (reason for our nasty losses)

bap1331

I agree!

I too was stumped by my game day routine failing.

I wear my Jersey ( unknown hazards - Never not worn GD jersey)

Make my wife wear hers without a bra (if she wont it just means closer game)

force cat to wear his jersey (very important)

Put 1st COLTS ticket stub (Colts -vs- Browns Sept 26th 1993 Hoosierdome 12 noon) on right hand corner of tv screen or in wallet if at a game. (very important)

So it has to be someone out there failing to follow theirs.

GO COLTS

I find when I go to church the Colts play better.

When I go to church and come home and put on my Colts shirt (long sleeve tee, I don't belive in wearing player jerseys).  They play very well.

The last few weeks I have not been able to go to church (sick, plumbing leak I noticed while taking my shower to go to church, and traveling).

But now things are back to normal and I will be going to church this Sunday and then coming home and immediately put on my Colts shirt.

It's like magic only real.

I wore a pair of unlucky  Colts socks to the San Diego game , I got the socks just prior to the 2008 season & I wore them every Sunday that year & that is the season the Colts finished 2nd in the division behind the titans...

I then put the socks in the back of my sock drawer & for some reason I got them out for the first time since 2008 & wore them to th San Diego game this season...

I burned those socks in a trash can after the game, & everyone knows how good the Colts looked against the broncos the next week...

So I will take the blame for the San Diego game, so if I am doing something else wrong, I can't figure it out...

but I won't even mention my jersey graveyard in my closet...