Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck passing chart.

Dustin

The order is attempts-completions-yards-TDs-INTs

So when throwing 20+ yards down the right side Luck is 2/6 for 56 yards, 1 TD and no Ints.

Yes.. I get that ... I was talking about the ratings they gave him. There's nothing to compare them to.

BTW... his stats vs the blitz need to improve. Some of that is on the scheme and WR's but in any event we need to get better there for sure.

Well,we need to get much better on our swing/screen passes. Had a couple nice ones Sunday. Great to see.

And we need to use more 7 man protections and give "The Man" time to sling the pill downfield, he is a killer on the long ball.

Pep & Andrew are bringing the O along at a nice pace considering the hideousness of our Interior line.

Yip, almost Miracle Workers.

22 drops???

k4oY0OP.jpg

JMO, a lot of the drops, just like last year, is Andrew`s lack of Accuracy. His touch and ball placement are not as good as they will be, leaving many balls Hard to catch. He was awful last year. Pep`s O will give him lots of Opps to work on it. The kind of stuff it takes most 3-4 years to get really good at, if They ever do in many cases. Andrew is coming along just fine.

Clooney kills me. :yay:

JMO, a lot of the drops, just like last year, is Andrew`s lack of Accuracy. His touch and ball placement are not as good as they will be, leaving many balls Hard to catch. He was awful last year. Pep`s O will give him lots of Opps to work on it. The kind of stuff it takes most 3-4 years to get really good at, if They ever do in many cases. Andrew is coming along just fine.

Clooney kills me. :yay:

Judging drops is always subjective. One person sees 22, the next person sees 15... But PFF grades drops based on passes they think the receiver should have caught. Again, highly subjective, but the goal is to separate bad throws and focus on passes that should have been caught.

I think 22 is a bit high, that's almost three a game. But with the flurry of drops against the Texans and the Chargers, it's possible. 

Judging drops is always subjective. One person sees 22, the next person sees 15... But PFF grades drops based on passes they think the receiver should have caught. Again, highly subjective, but the goal is to separate bad throws and focus on passes that should have been caught.

I think 22 is a bit high, that's almost three a game. But with the flurry of drops against the Texans and the Chargers, it's possible.

Like that 3rd down pass Ty Hilton dropped Sunday night early in the game when it hit him dead in his hands.

Easily possible!