Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

i love being right

danlhart87

Whalen was targeted 9 times. Brazill 2. Brazill will get better.

Again, I saw nothing that said your second point was true or wasn't true. 

For the record playing I told you so on a message board normally comes back to bight you at some point because we are all right and wrong at different times. 

Said few things weeks ago

1. Hilton should be #1

2. Brazill is plenty capable of being #2

3. DHB shouldn't even be on the team

Sad that most of you say it now

*looks at first three quarters of Texans game*

*laughs hysterically at this post*

You may want to actually have evidence your first two points are true before you trumpet how correct you are.

P.S.: all the evidence was to the contrary. TY was inconsistent. Again. Brazill continued to fail at getting seperation. This team proved it needs another WR more than ever.

This. I don't know why we don't run the no huddle.

This is a mystery to me, its seems clearly not in the game plan until we need it for the comeback,

maybe this way teams dont prepare for us doing it as its not our modus operandi from the start, thats my stupid reasoning I know but cant think of another

However as teams around the league seem to be trying to utilize it more and how it seems to work for us, its quite confusing that we just dont simply employ an up tempo offense from the get go

*looks at first three quarters of Texans game*

*laughs hysterically at this post*

You may want to actually have evidence your first two points are true before you trumpet how correct you are.

P.S.: all the evidence was to the contrary. TY was inconsistent. Again. Brazill continued to fail at getting seperation. This team proved it needs another WR more than ever.

7 catches for 121 yards and 3 TD's inconsistent?..I'll take that kind of inconsistency each and every week. He dropped 1 pass, that was thrown behind him, which he should have caught..but made the same type of catch later on, as you can see in the highlights.

And don't forget, this was the first game after a bye week..It usually takes a half to get the rust off..Perfect example..Colts vs Steelers playoff game, where we sat out the last week of the season, and it took even Peyton about 2 quarters to get the rust off. And if Harper hadn't messed up running the fumble return back, we would have gone to the Super Bowl again.

Our receivers except DHB are all 2nd year players. They stepped up in a division game in a hostile environment, for the first time without Reggie as a security blanket. And I thought everyone played decently..But to call a 7/121/3 game inconsistent is just plain ludicrous.

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Week_9_TY_Hilton_highlights/ac111804-2fdb-4a6d-9304-6bc12390aa6c

7 catches for 121 yards and 3 TD's inconsistent?..I'll take that kind of inconsistency each and every week. He dropped 1 pass, that was thrown behind him, which he should have caught..but made the same type of catch later on, as you can see in the highlights.

And don't forget, this was the first game after a bye week..It usually takes a half to get the rust off..Perfect example..Colts vs Steelers playoff game, where we sat out the last week of the season, and it took even Peyton about 2 quarters to get the rust off. And if Harper hadn't messed up running the fumble return back, we would have gone to the Super Bowl again.

Our receivers except DHB are all 2nd year players. They stepped up in a division game in a hostile environment, for the first time without Reggie as a security blanket. And I thought everyone played decently..But to call a 7/121/3 game inconsistent is just plain ludicrous.

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Week_9_TY_Hilton_highlights/ac111804-2fdb-4a6d-9304-6bc12390aa6c

& if Harpers wife hadnt stabbed him in the thigh not long before he could of run better ( i think i remember that , I could be wrong )

to keep it short, being a non-factor and dropping a pass in first 3 quarters and then catching everything thrown his way for big plays in the 4th is the definition of inconsistent..

All I know from what I saw (and heard) - 

Last night's game was in as hostile an environment as any I can recall for the Colts.  The Texans pass rush took advantage of the chaotic environment and had the entire offensive line dazed and confused.

Our DB's looked lost.

Officiating was questionable to say the least.

The Colts persevered and pulled out one they maybe shouldn't have.

6-2 now, after what everyone knew was a brutal first half of the schedule - some would have been OK with 4-4.

I can't wait for my trip to Phoenix in a couple of weeks!

Pappy