Horrible Call

BleedBlue18

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That + the missed roughing the kicker call. The refs have caused 2 turnovers. The missed roughing lead to a TD. If this reverse leads to points the refs have effectively handed the Texans 2 TDs...

I don't believe any fixing is going on, but

there are definitely times in this league where it looks like the refs intentionally favor one team. This is one of the more egregious examples.

there are definitely times in this league where it looks like the refs intentionally favor one team. This is one of the more egregious examples.

Yeah I don't think it's fixing but don't anyone tell me how much better these clowns are compared to the replacements again. 

there are definitely times in this league where it looks like the refs intentionally favor one team. This is one if the more egregious examples.

I can think of many games where the refs have had big impacts in game. This is insane and these refs should be fired immediately.

Refs blah blah blah....

Just because the refs blew a call (or 2) that doesnt mean the Colts Def has to get completely torched over and over and over again. 

I get so sick of fans blaming refs. 

Colts are playing like garbage. 

They have accounted for 14 Houston points???

So they missed a huge call. We still let the unstaffed QB march down the field by throwing to their only offensive weapon who happens to be WIDE *mod edit* open every damn play. Pagano n Greg M gettin out coached. Looks awful, I hate that this is on prime time

Edited by shecolt
masked profanity

Refs blah blah blah....

Just because the refs blew a call (or 2) that doesnt mean the Colts Def has to get completely torched over and over and over again. 

Hey Colts are getting their tails kicked and it's not all the refs fault but that last TD drive was all because of the refs, over turned a fumble that was a clear fumble and recovery by the Colts, then on the deep pass to Johnson Mathis was held and had hands to the face not called, and then on the TD Johnson pushed Davis down to go up and get the ball.  They might not have given the Texans 21 but they gave them seven for sure.

With that said, I am not sure the Colts could score 15 tonight so that seven might not mean much.

They have accounted for 14 Houston points???

No they havent.

The texans marching down the filed has accounted for 21pts. 

Our fans have named about 3 plays (Mathis hold, Over turned call, and an Andre push off).....3 plays in this entire game. What about the other 30 the Texans have completely smashed it down our throats? Those dont count?

And with the way our Off and ST are playing, even if we didnt have that call over turned what gives you the indication we could even score?!

it doesnt matter if the colts are playing bad, the guy is paid to make the * right call

its even worse because the rulling on the field was a fumble so he had to be 100% sure to overturn it

That's what got me ..Shev...

There was no evidence to overturn the fumble call..

But they are playing like their lives depend on the outcome of this game

.and I guess Case's 15 of 25 for 270 vs. the Chiefs was no fluke..

He's smoking us like a Christmas ham

I'm usually not one to complain about the refs.

They get some calls wrong. 

Sometimes, those calls go the Colts way.  Sometimes, they don't.

But when a call on the field is reversed after a review that did not clearly show that it should be reversed, that's sickening and just ruins the game for me. 

And, I felt the same way with the Troy P. call in that playoff game vs. the Steelers.  So, it's just not me wearing my Colt's glasses.

Again IndyTrav we had the fumble at the 30 or so that's an automatic 3 point and takes time off the clock so houston couldn't just match down the fueled to score! Damn you must got some good stuff to smoke I want some!!!!

Really? Automatic? 

I seem to remember a blocked kick.

Not the refs fault but it's fair to point out that they have been horrible too tonight. 

No one ever said the colts are playing fantastic....The point was just made that the refs *mod edit* suck

Not saying they havent been bad. Or missed calls.

But they arent the reason the Colts are getting trashed out of the buidling.

People are blaming them. Big difference. 

True that the Colts D is getting torched, the receivers are getting zero separation and Satele and McGlynn are missing literally every blocking assignment. We don't need the refs contributing to this mess.

GC has been owned by Watt tonight too.  It's not just McGlynn and Satele tonight they are getting lots of help in looking bad.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2013 - inflammatory

Trolls need to be booted seriously NO ONE can honestly say these bad calls haven't altered the flow and score of the game, complaining about the D playing bad is a separate issue. Trolls need to be send packing

Refs blah blah blah....

The Colts are playing like garbage. That being said they shouldn't be playing against two teams.

If the Colts make a come back out of this, which we could very well do, only to lose by a score it will sting pretty badly. Games should be won by players, not one set of players vs the players with zebras.

Often times a team can overcome nonsense like this, but for the situation to even happen at this level of play is inexcusable. All teams get shafted at some point by zebras, and It happens to some teams more than others. We're somewhere in the middle and this is one of our "screw Indy" nights on top of playing a desperate Texans team.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Nadine, November 4, 2013 - inflammatory

Trolls need to be booted seriously NO ONE can honestly say these bad calls haven't altered the flow and score of the game, complaining about the D playing bad is a separate issue. Trolls need to be send packing

THIS