Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Greg Toler, Josh Gordy, DHB, & Delano Howell

TKnight24

Happy Friday Colts Family :clap:

Some bad news, & some good news for you on this Friday & also the 1st day of November!!!! :yahoo:

@mchappell51: #colts HC Chuck Pagano: Josh Gordy, Greg Toler, Delano Howell out this week. Darrius Heyward-Bey should be OK. Cam Johnson questionable.

@KBowenColts: Pagano said DHB was held out today but should be good to go on Sunday. Felt a grab in Thursday's practice.

that's why # 21 been shown practicing a lot this week he's most likely gonna take toler's place...i looked up his highlights dude is good...better then vaughn..i hope he starts

Ehh, wouldn't be too sure about that

@mchappell51: Pagano: Will go with either Cassius Vaughn, Darius Butler in place of Toler.

Ehh, wouldn't be too sure about that

@mchappell51: Pagano: Will go with either Cassius Vaughn, Darius Butler in place of Toler.

Not a huge drop off with Butler. I'm just hoping they continue the aggressive tight coverage.

DHB being limited concerns me more.

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm thinking too.

Butler plays outside on two WR sets and slides to the slot in sub packages with Vaughn coming in and playing outside

And you'd both be right. Good thinking guys

@gmbremer: Reading between the lines, I think Butler will start in place of Toler and move into slot vs. 3 WR sets. Vaughn is other option. #Colts

Also, here's Friday's OFFICIAL injury report

@KBowenColts: Friday's Injury Report lists Gordy, Howell and Toler as OUT. Cam Johnson and DHB are questionable. Pagano said DHB will play on Sunday night

wth happened to toler? how long is he going to be out

Pesky groin buddy....have to nurse those.  One of the worst football injuries I had was a groin.  Just when you think you are feeling read.....it strains, pulls, or tears again.  Groins and pesky hammys....URRRGH.

DHB was not even listed yesterday.  I still cringe when I see "questionable" on the injury report.  The last thing we need is a 'pesky' injury.  Toler's groin is bad enough.

They said they kept him out as a precautionary measure. Hamstring injuries have a wide range of consequence.

He'll probably be a go, but it's how effective he can be, and if he pushes it he can really be hurt.

On a more important note, where's the Lets get Blackmon if the Jags cut him thread?

They said they kept him out as a precautionary measure. Hamstring injuries have a wide range of consequence.

He'll probably be a go, but it's how effective he can be, and if he pushes it he can really be hurt.

On a more important note, where's the Lets get Blackmon if the Jags cut him thread?

Hammys and groins for sure...pesky.

SHHHHH!  Blackmon needs a 'timeout.'  No time in Indy...Please unless at Plainfield Correctional, the former home of Mike Tyson.

Hammys and groins for sure...pesky.

SHHHHH!  Blackmon needs a 'timeout.'  No time in Indy...Please unless at Plainfield Correctional, the former home of Mike Tyson.

Trust me, the hammy injury takes longer to heal the older you get. You just learn to live with it. I bet 90% of the WEs in the league have some micro rips.

As for Blackmon, I hope this finally wakes him up.

Trust me, the hammy injury takes longer to heal the older you get. You just learn to live with it. I bet 90% of the WEs in the league have some micro rips.

As for Blackmon, I hope this finally wakes him up.

I played baseball this past summer.....that hammy thing is quite true.  The older you get...you better stretch...and then it does not help gray beards like me :)

Making a positive out of a negative; if DHB is limited during the game or has a setback before then; it might not be a bad situation to get Brazil and Whalen more involved because we may need them down the stretch. The experience will add some real value.

I hope darius butler is the #2 and vaughn is the #3. If it's the other way around, deandre hopkins might get close to flipper anderson.

LOL

Vaughn is not that bad of a corner. He is serviceable. Vaughn would give up 200 yards in penalties before he would allow 300+ yards. :)

I think Vaughn has some decent skills, but he needs to turn around and look at the ball in transit more often.

LOL

Vaughn is not that bad of a corner. He is serviceable. Vaughn would give up 200 yards in penalties before he would allow 300+ yards. :)

I think Vaughn has some decent skills, but he needs to turn around and look at the ball in transit more often.

yeah I agree. He's decent at covering, just has 0 ball skill.

Pesky groin buddy....have to nurse those.  One of the worst football injuries I had was a groin.  Just when you think you are feeling read.....it strains, pulls, or tears again.  Groins and pesky hammys....URRRGH.

yea id imagine those muscular stuff are really annoying