Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is why donald brown isnt starting(manning gets amd at him)

coltsuser21

but addai is way more experienced than brown in everything

Right, Donald has been hurt so much we can't really tell "who" he is. When he has been right.... I have really liked what I have seen, excludeing pass blocking... :spock:

That tells me that Charlie shouldn't be playing a tackle spot on this team. He had a chance to block that guy one one one. Also that play was ran for Donald to follow the left guard so that's why Peyton was mad. You can see left guard kick out ready to block. It was his rookie season so I don't care. He has show improvement when the line is blocking well. He ran for a 100 yards in a game last season with that line. In my honest opinion our backs are block way to much and thats a problem. On every first down we'll run the ball, if it doesn't work well thats the end of it. The next 3 downs are passing downs. I hope we really ungraded the offensive line.

That tells me that Charlie shouldn't be playing a tackle spot on this team. He had a chance to block that guy one one one. Also that play was ran for Donald to follow the left guard so that's why Peyton was mad. You can see left guard kick out ready to block. It was his rookie season so I don't care. He has show improvement when the line is blocking well. He ran for a 100 yards in a game last season with that line. In my honest opinion our backs are block way to much and thats a problem. On every first down we'll run the ball, if it doesn't work well thats the end of it. The next 3 downs are passing downs. I hope we really ungraded the offensive line.

Doesn't matter if it was his rookie season. He's a pro. He was drafted to play. Manning (and Saturday) expect guys who get playing time to step up and do it right. Games are not trial-and-error affairs at the professional level. You don't install a guy just to "give him a shot" during a game. That's what practice and training camps are for.

Manning had every right to be ticked. When he protests so quickly after snapping the ball, you know that Manning expected one thing, called one thing, and got something different. Furthermore, he knew exactly which piece of the cog faltered.