Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Disrespect During Denver Broadcast

presto123

I cant really speak to the specifics of this situation, but the numbers (pop.) matter. There's a reason The Eagles and Giants game was billed as an NFC East battle. I find the infatuation with the big media markets overshadowing winning teams in the flyover country generally disrespectful to the game as a whole. IF the Giants suck, let's apply the same standard to coverage as say the Bucs get when they're down. 

I cant really speak to the specifics of this situation, but the numbers (pop.) matter. There's a reason The Eagles and Giants game was billed as an NFC East battle. I find the infatuation with the big media markets overshadowing winning teams in the flyover country generally disrespectful to the game as a whole. IF the Giants suck, let's apply the same standard to coverage as say the Bucs get when they're down.

Dear God...

Do you grasp the concept of ratings?

The announcer with Troy Aikman on the Denver broadcast(Brennaman?) really had me PO'd. When discussing AFC power teams(even mentioning NE and Cincy) not one mention of the Colts. Then he even went on to say nobody from the AFC South or North can distance themselves from the Chargers, all the while praising teams like the Broncos, Niners, and Seahawks.(teams we have all beat) National media will never change.

That's not what he meant within the context of his conversation.  He was trying to say no one in the North or South will be able to separate from the Chargers in the race for a Wild Card spot.  Are we even thinking about being a wild card?  No, we have our eyes set on being division champs.

Then you would be wrong.

reggie.jpg

Woof!  :lol:  :funny:  lmao  I like your new signature too Corgi. "If you don't pay the Exorcist, do you get repossessed?"

No, the exorcist just replaces the demonic presence with either your annoying mother in law or that tough middle school teacher who routinely gave you a ton of homework & always found fault with everything you did & took pleasure in always correcting you. Just Kidding!