Early Game Headlines

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It happens. I hate penalties like that though. I'm sure you liked it.. lol as would i if it happened to the colts

No actually I hate all bad penalties. When it happened I yelled that's bogus even tho it went for us. When I saw the rule called- well ok that's the old Raider's fumble forward rule. Then seeing the replay at least the intent wasn't there.

Plus we recovered it anyway- ok so it was a few yards back :)

But really I hate when players are just trying to make a play and bad penalties happen. Its just bad for the game.

No actually I hate all bad penalties. When it happened I yelled that's bogus even tho it went for us. When I saw the rule called- well ok that's the old Raider's fumble forward rule. Then seeing the replay at least the intent wasn't there.

But really I hate when players are just trying to make a play and bad penalties happen. Its just bad for the game.

When I saw it live I thought he batted it forward on purpose....hard to say though

"So it was a few yards back" try 30+ of them.

When I saw it live I thought he batted it forward on purpose....hard to say though

yeah live it did. Replay I saw him grab with his right arm trying to scoop it in but missed hitting the ball forward. Or he could have done it on purpose hard to say. Which is why they called the rule I guess. No intent is considered.

yeah live it did. Replay I saw him grab with his right arm trying to scoop it in but missed hitting the ball forward. Or he could have done it on purpose hard to say. Which is why they called the rule I guess. No intent is considered.

It looked like he was reaching for it... and when everyone piled on it pushed the ball. New England recovered, but a 10 penalty vs a however many yard loss is huge. It was downhill from there for Miami. They started 3-0 only to lose the next 4.