Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where is Kavell Conner?

Crunked

You know I have been an avid Angerer supporter, but he so far hasn't looked as explosive into the hole as his monster year of tackle leading....and he looks downright slow in pass coverage.....at first I gave him some slack thinking he was out so long he was just working up to game speed.....but now 6 weeks in, its no better and the team is taking him off the field in certain packages......so its not just me........meanwhile Conner was absent last week and I don't recall seeing him on the injury report.....Harvey looked the same as he did in the pre-season, can put the hurt on the run, doesn't know what space is on a pass let alone play well in it...he looks totally lost on pass plays.....so if angerer is bupkis.....and Harvey is too, where is Conner????

I'd love to know also. I understand Harvey being activated for special teams. But I wouldn't have Angerer activated over Conner. Maybe it was a matter of who could be activated. But I wouldn't leave Conner out again seeing what happened in the SD game.

he fits the system more than Angerer, Sheppard, or Harvey.

100% agree! Connor was thriving last year next to freeman I don't know why they ever took him out in favor of pat. Pat is a mike in a tampa 2 def not the 34 we run now. I love the guy to death but he is not a good fit for us anymore. Connor has better vision to shoot through the gap and last year, made a lot of tackles behind the los. I just can't see why they want pat in there so bad in favor of connor...