Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The **Official** Colts vs. Broncos game

bap1331

Time to move on. This game meant nothing. We beat the 49ers vs Seahawks. The chargers lost to the raiders and we beat the raiders. It's just one of those off games. Anyways here is the game plan.

Keep Peyton off the field with the running game...

Okay can't think of anything... Any suggestions?

They have to pound Trent and give him some outside runs to create something. Banging him between the tackles 10-15 times a game is not enough to get the results we are looking for. 

yeah its hard to run between the tackles when the guards and center are being pushed back 2 yards as soon as the ball is snapped. I think thats what Pagano means by body blows?

worst offence game so far nfl about passing then setup the run win you have leads . colts trying run first and nfl teams are seeing that so their rdy for it. in this game no passing  so you lose the game. this is not college pep Hamilton. colts wait tell 3 quarter too open up passing then they lose too manning denver winning passing first getting a large lead then running it down their throat.

I'll say this and I think you guys will agree with me on this:

If the Colts even make a quarter of the mistakes they made tonight, next week's game won't be close.

Not true. Peyton will be crying so much he won't be able to see through the tears, and throw a few picks. Mathis will sack him... and that will be all she wrote.

Time to move on. This game meant nothing. We beat the 49ers vs Seahawks. The chargers lost to the raiders and we beat the raiders. It's just one of those off games. Anyways here is the game plan.

Place beers in the fridge well in advance.

Well lets not forget, Broncos have a 32nd pass defense and they played pretty bad with jacksonville.

Anything could happen next Sunday.

I'll say this and I think you guys will agree with me on this:

If the Colts even make a quarter of the mistakes they made tonight, next week's game won't be close. 

as i noted elswhere

if u r a colt fan u wish Manning a good game, u wish luck a better and a win, simple

U wish no one gets hurt, u feel like Peytons parents watching a manning bowl and cringing when either qb gets hit

as for who wins, no prediction, both capable of beating on other 

However

Game may come down to who is hurt, what team active rosters look like,

and   MISTAKES

as we have seen this week from both teams , many  drops and other sloppy must be  play be reversed, whomever corrects mistakes and takes advantage of  the others mistakes is the winner

Mike & MIke in Morning saying emotion will be overwhelming for Peyton and hard to overcome, if anyone can turn it off he can , but he needs to get off to a good start to do that, Colts stop him early they win says Mike & Mike, but can still win even if Peyton starts hot and Denver later gets sloppy

I come in peace.

I hate the Chargers and was really pulling hard for you guys last night and I find it odd that both of our teams played like garbage the week before they play each other.  It will be an emotional night out there for PM and I hope he'll be able to channel that.

We played absolutely horrible against the Jags and luckily they're bad enough that we still pulled off a 16 point victory.  Our 32nd pass defense will (hopefully) be much improved as this will be Von Miller's first game back into the lineup.  Personally I'm excited to see how our defense, with Von back, handle's an elite passing QB.  Romo is the only one thus far and we all saw how that turned out.

I hope this is an amazing game and I'm guessing that the last one to make a critical mistake (and there will be mistakes) loses.  With Denver getting it's defensive captain Woodyard and Von Miller back, I'm going to give the edge to them 41-31.  I don't know much about your guys' defense as I mostly follow all of the young bucks you have on offense. Thoughts?  How do you guys think the crowd will be when PM takes the field?

yeah its hard to run between the tackles when the guards and center are being pushed back 2 yards as soon as the ball is snapped. I think thats what Pagano means by body blows?

Great Point, they were pushed back so far they almost blew up the flea flicker play at the very start. That should have told us what kind of night it would be....