Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone Think Bengals Finally Trade Palmer Before The Deadline?

Jason_

I think they would be STUPID to not trade him...why not get some value from that old box on the shelf that you aren't using (so to speak)?

Where he ends up no one knows..but I am certain there are easily a few decent enough offers to probably want to make a trade...I think the longer they wait the more the value of the trade decreases.

title says it all....just curious what people think. Personally, I have no clue. I would think the smart thing would be to try to get some sort of compensation out of him but that's just me :)

Yep....Mike Brown is a strange bird but if he were smart, he'd be ringing up Miami or Seattle to see if he could maybe drum up a 2nd round pick for Palmer.

The Bengals are looking pretty decent and Brown oughta bring the Carson Palmer episode to a close by trying to improve his team.

Mike Brown might be wise to make a decision because getting Palmer back will only ruin all the chemistry established with Andy Dalton and company. Besides, Mike Brown gave up on a potential 1st round pick for Chad Johnson and finally now, when he did give him up for a 5th round pick, the Bengals are actually playing like a TEAM.

Mike Brown might be wise to make a decision because getting Palmer back will only ruin all the chemistry established with Andy Dalton and company. Besides, Mike Brown gave up on a potential 1st round pick for Chad Johnson and finally now, when he did give him up for a 5th round pick, the Bengals are actually playing like a TEAM.

Who said anything about Brown bringing Palmer back? I don't think there's any way Palmer plays as a Bengal again...that's why he retired in the first place because he didn't want to play for them anymore. I'm just curious to see if Mike Brown stops being so stubborn and tries to get some kind of compensation in return for Palmer instead of getting nothing at all if Palmer stays retired.