Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 09/23 "49er's Game"

sb41champs

:disco:   Have to kick this one off today !!  Honestly - I did NOT believe the Colts would win vs the 49ers.  I thought the final score would be reversed. 

Incredible "statement game" by this team - especially considering the fact that they lost THREE starters to IR in SIX days - and - THREE MORE STARTERS were unable to play !!  :disco: 

The team needed that so called 'signature victory.'  While this was it....the road is tough with the trap game with the Jags, the Seattle game and the Denver game.....

No way on this wonderful green earth did I think we would win in this fashion...I predicted a loss.  Never been a happier loser :)

Quite honestly, NO!

I was even considering going to play golf to avoid the pain of watching the Colts get trashed.

Then with the T-Rich trade I said Meh? lets see what the kids got? LOL

Well, boy am I glad that I stayed home and watched...

T-Rich Meh okay time will tell.

But boy oh boy did this team play one heck of a game, and give SF a thorough fanny whuppin'!

Lesson learned by this fan, Keep the Faith!

No.  I thought after SF was humiliated on national TV the week before they'd come out smokin.  Like they did on their second drive.  I also thought losing Thomas, Angerer and Landry was really going to hurt us.

I was at the Miami game and the O just didn't look right.  Luck was off, holding the ball too long, and the play calling was suspect IMHO.  TBH I didn't know which way this team was heading.

Just have to keep that train on track now.