Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Missing the point with Trent Richardson situation

The Colts Walker

Carla :Well what if we have a son and he would rather dance than play sports with his friends?

Turk: He can dance if he wants to. He can leave his friends behind **Starts singing** ciz if ya friends don't dance n if they don't dance well then they're no friends of mine. **Dances off singing** S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-F-F-F-F-E.

Yeah I did just break the Scrubs out on ya'll.

Carla :Well what if we have a son and he doesn't want to play sports with his friends?

Turk: He can dance if he wants to. He can leave his friends behind **Starts singing** ciz if ya friends don't dance n if they don't dance well then they're no friends of mine. **Dances off singing** S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-F-F-F-F-E.

Yeah I did just break the Scrubs out on ya'll.

LOL. I seriously just had a vision above my head while reading that. :)

LOL. I seriously just had a vision above my head while reading that. :)

Lol. In all seriousness though I just went to the Browns board n holy crap I wanted to slit my wrists just reading their thoughts from the trade haha. Everyone is in either full panic, let it ride out, or hope Trent rushes for 1500 yards out of spite mode lol.

Lol. In all seriousness though I just went to the Browns board n holy crap I wanted to slit my wrists just reading their thoughts from the trade haha. Everyone is in either full panic, let it ride out, or hope Trent rushes for 1500 yards out of spite mode lol.

Yeah, I went there last night to read their posts. I feel really bad for them. One dude's moniker is dawggone tired. You know it is hard times when you read some of the user names. I don't blame them. I would be upset too. 

Yeah, I went there last night to read their posts. I feel really bad for them. One dude's moniker is dawggone tired. You know it is hard times when you read some of the user names. I don't blame them. I would be upset too.

no need to panic. This is the browns new running back

BundyAl.jpg