Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone paying attention can see...

HarassedOffTheSite

Dear God please....

No more whining about the coaches.

Why? Of course there were some mistakes by players, there is every game. Luck isn't going to start talking about play selection in front of the media, he won't at all. It's a discussion that will be between Pagano and his coaches.

Mistakes of "hubris?" Huh? Luck made a dumb decision on the INT. Plain and simple. He also had a few other throws that were off. All QBs have these things happen. I don't think hubris had anything to do with it.

I agree. Hubris and AL don't belong in the same sentence. these were bad judgment mistakes and nothing more.

Because I'm not an airhead.

So this thinking there's more issues than player mistakes, more to it than Luck placing blame on himself, is being an airhead?

Lets say the problems were 100% on the coaches and every player knew it, do you think Luck would place the blame on the coaches in front of the media?

So Andrew is full of crap? He said he made mistakes. And listed several of them. So your position is that he didn't make mistakes? Or his mistakes didn't matter?

I trust it.  But, it is not enough.  Tennis is a game against an opponent.  Mistakes are called errors. But they are broken down. Unforced errors, and Forced errors.  What type of mistake did Luck ( and others) have? Forced errors, or unforced errors?  Just curious.  :)

You cannot be serious?!

Are YOU serious?  One example of one of Luck's 'mistakes'  -

IE: Did luck throw an INT to Wayne in the end zone taking us out of scoring because-

A. He locked onto Wayne and tried to force it in there even if there were other open targets (unforced error!)

B. He tossed it up to Wayne under heavy duress not knowing if there were other open targets hoping Wayne could make yet another spectacular play?  (Forced error!)

Get it?

Fixing it would be a  different solution depending upon the cause.

If you're watching the press conferences/Q&A sessions, it is apparent that Andrew Luck is ticked off/uncomfortable with his week 2 performance.

Between him & Pagano talking, its clear that they feel too many player's mistakes cost us the game.

Here's to hoping for a solid week of disciplined preparation on both sides of the ball. I'm conceding SF a grip of yards & points. So its going to be up to Andrew & the offense to make it a shootout.

GO COLTS!!

Not to blame the officiating a little too!!