Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Wallace Unhappy.

House

What rhymes with Walla**?  OOPs...no hints!  I forgot how to spell Walrus?   :)

Take your money and cry to the bank you little baby!  I hope you get a Laron Landry smackdown next week! 

20121129_sd_cena_delrio.jpg

One reason I love this Franchise,They have a great track record of staying away from these kind of players wich can cause major harm to team chemistry and destroy morale.

One reason I love this Franchise,They have a great track record of staying away from these kind of players wich can cause major harm to team chemistry and destroy morale.

DHB is being very professional at '"going to work" as Chuck Pagano says.  I am so glad he got a game ball yesterday after everything that has been said about him...like the B- grade national gave him on a NICE game.

I know we were not set on him when he was first mentioned, but work ethic and working in this family atmosphere...and with Reggie has really helped him.  I hope we have to pay him more next year....love his physicality.   :strong:

DHB is being very professional at '"going to work" as Chuck Pagano says.  I am so glad he got a game ball yesterday after everything that has been said about him...like the B- grade national gave him on a NICE game.

I know we were not set on him when he was first mentioned, but work ethic and working in this family atmosphere...and with Reggie has really helped him.  I hope we have to pay him more next year....love his physicality.   :strong:

Agreed Brother,we will have to pay,I believe he will be a FA if im not mistaken.And yes he is physical and proved yesterday he can take a hit  :bossy: