Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kelvin Sheppard

#BringBobBack

i dont understand why everyone is so down on him from what i saw in preseason he looked solid and is very promising at pass protection im excited to see him start and give pryor trouble at least he can get on the field and show what he can do come on sunday COLTSTRONG!

He looked lost on a lot of plays. Looks like he's going to get a lot of snaps Sunday with Angerer and Conners out.

We'll have some real game field to judge him by soon.

He showed some good and some bad. He (along with with rest of our Linebackers) needs to stay disciplined in not overpursuiting on cutbacks by running backs, He got caught charging to to hard which left cutback lanes...Of course Franklin was not nearly as stout as I thought he would be but I didn't study him ,so I did know what to expect

He showed some good and some bad. He (along with with rest of our Linebackers) needs to stay disciplined in not overpursuiting on cutbacks by running backs, He got caught charging to to hard which left cutback lanes...Of course Franklin was not nearly as stout as I thought he would be but I didn't study him ,so I did know what to expect

I always thought this of our D of past. Quality guys, but lose focus and discipline as an entire squad. Hope that's changed.

Kept wondering who Franklin was. Thought you were still talking about our lbers. I agree on Franklin, he wasn't nearly as stout as I thought either. As soon as they popped chapman in though that changed big time! I do think Franklin was aight at pass rush. Wonder if he was or is at 100%. Thought I remember something about him being injured.

Agreed. Maybe since we are game planning some of these things will be cleaned up.