Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

painter Will See Alot of Playtime Against the Jets This Coming Week

King Colt

Well, I plan to watch the upcoming game in week three of preseason because the broadcasters said Painter will see alot of action next weekend against the Jets. If all goes right this stands a chance to be the funniest game of the entire year. Between the Pats picking up Teabow and the Giants picking up Painter one has to wonder has talent been removed from the NFL rulebook?

Painter is on the outside looking in, and it's QB group that is going to be hard to get in to. 

The only way Painter will make the team is if the Giants keep 4 quarterbacks, and with Eli Manning being as healthy as an ox, that's not happening. He's not better than Carr, and they won't cut Nassib.

Painter's done with the Giants, but he's not done in the league. 

Painter is on the outside looking in, and it's QB group that is going to be hard to get in to. 

The only way Painter will make the team is if the Giants keep 4 quarterbacks, and with Eli Manning being as healthy as an ox, that's not happening. He's not better than Carr, and they won't cut Nassib.

Painter's done with the Giants, but he's not done in the league. 

Andy, 

I agree with everything you said except your last sentence or last 6 words actually...What team is that desperate? The Jags or the Jets perhaps, but beyond those 2 SW1 doesn't see any GM takers at all...

Andy, 

I agree with everything you said except your last sentence or last 6 words actually...What team is that desperate? The Jags or the Jets perhaps, but beyond those 2 SW1 doesn't see any GM takers at all...

Painter goes to the Jags. Reigns terror on the AFCS just like Manning. Retires and is inducted to the HOF. Now that would be something.

Andy, 

Personally, I think a team will bring him in. I don't think he's going to be in this league much longer, I just think he'll find a way to get on another roster for a tryout. 

But 2011 was his chance to shine and well he did such a terrific job that our franchise is saved for at least the next decade.