Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The "What If" thread

MrNLM

What if... Tony Gonzalez had retired earlier in the off season? The Patriots would certainly be knocking on his door! Who would like to have seen a Brady/Gonzalez connection all year long?

Peyton loved throwing to Gonzolez @ probowl and when he left KC Peyton wanted him in INDY but Polian new better, 

Gonzolez & Clark , in their prime wow

I don't want to see the Pats do anything but lose and all turn on each other... That team should be called "The Real Housewives of New England" with all of the whining :brady: does after he gets hit... Tony Gonzalez has far too much class to be a part of that soap opera.

I still say they win 11 games without Welker or Hernandez, and possibly Gronk.. despite the horrible draft and the signing of Tim "the distraction" Tebow. BB is an evil genius (probably related to Dick Cheney) and Brady still has a few stiff kicks left in him (probably related to Derek Zoolander)...

Correct! I prefer to see connections between Brady and whatever defensive backs he plays against.

Defensive backs, defensive lineman, blitzing backers. A wooden bench as he waits endlessly to get back on the field. I'm a bit confused by the poster's enthusiasm.