Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You have the power to make sure one player doesn't make the 53 man roster; which player do you make sure doesn't make it?

Dustin

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 11, 2013 - inappropriate language
Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 11, 2013 - inappropriate language

Forgive me for being an elitist dick-head snob....

But this is exactly the type of thread that a moderator should've closed a long time ago....

One of my least favorite threads since I joined up 51 weeks ago......

This is a case of which poster can say something dumber than the next?    And then let's fight about it....

This gets a great BIG      :facepalm:        :loco:        :facepalm:        :loco:        :facepalm:        :loco:    from me....

OK....   now you can line-up and tell me what a great big jerk I am....    who wants to be first?!

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 11, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, May 11, 2013 - response to hidden post

But this is exactly the type of thread that a moderator should've closed a long time ago....

This is a case of which poster can say something dumber than the next? And then let's fight about it....

This gets a great BIG :facepalm::loco::facepalm::loco::facepalm::loco: from me....

OK.... now you can line-up and tell me what a great big jerk I am.... who wants to be first?!

What do you mean? Lol

This is a case of which poster can say something dumber than the next?    And then let's fight about it....

This gets a great BIG      :facepalm:        :loco:        :facepalm:        :loco:        :facepalm:        :loco:    from me....

OK....   now you can line-up and tell me what a great big jerk I am....    who wants to be first?!

Big Jerk

Not that I would stoop as low to name calling but players are going to get cut, Its just a fact, I see no harm in asking what player one of us would cut, We dont have the power to cut anyone of course so I dont really see the real harm, If anything this could be used as a means to explain why said player should be cut (valid reasons not just something liked so and so sucked) of course that may be asking to much of many on a forum so I do get your point

Even if Hilton dropped the ball like 8 times a game I wouldn't cut him just yet and he was a really good player in his rookie year since he was expected to be just kick returning so cutting him is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

:facepalm:  look who said t.y. should be cut and then you might get the joke..

Even if Hilton dropped the ball like 8 times a game I wouldn't cut him just yet and he was a really good player in his rookie year since he was expected to be just kick returning so cutting him is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Yeah. He was joking. He's a Texans fan.