Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay Defines Class In The NFL: (Blue Crew) (merge)

Restored

OMG!!!!   You people are going to give me a heart attack!!    The Blue Crew Sports Grill is NOT a private club just for members of the Blue Crew tailgating club.   It's a full service, family friendly, bar/restaurant that happens to have a Colts theme.   Yes, we do one heck of a business on the days the Colts play, but we're open seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, not counting the usual holidays most other restaurants are closed.   

One of the biggest issues we have facing us right now is that some people only think of us during the football season.   Now that we're back open, our biggest change is to rebrand ourselves as a restaruant/bar/entertainment venue first, Colts hangout second.    Of course we still love our Colts, but we love our customers that come in for dinner on a Tuesday night in May just as much.   :)

Thanks.

I'm glad to hear that. I will stop by the next time I'm in Indy. Please leave me one small TV in the corner to watch the Ravens, a bucket of Miller Lites, and a plate of wings. If I stop in this summer and if you have the O's game on satellite, I'll be in even more. As an old , " Colts Corral" member, I expect to be treated like a half-brother at your Blue Crew Sport's Bar. I don't mind not being part of the inner circle, because I can't be insulted. I just roll with the punches ! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was browsing through yahoo, and saw a Colts team report. I haven't seen this addressed on the boards, so if has, I apologize..

--An Indianapolis bar that caters to Colts fans closed their doors recently after not being able to pay $75,000 in back rent. The team-themed establishment opened in 2004.

But Indianapolis owner Jim Irsay has stepped in to help rescue the bar, at least for now.

Irsay cut a personal check that addressed the debt and covers the $8,400 monthly rent through the start of the NFL season. The Colts open Sept. 8 against the Oakland Raiders.

Just thought that this was a great gesture on the part of Mr. Irsay...

Was browsing through yahoo, and saw a Colts team report. I haven't seen this addressed on the boards, so if has, I apologize..

--An Indianapolis bar that caters to Colts fans closed their doors recently after not being able to pay $75,000 in back rent. The team-themed establishment opened in 2004.

But Indianapolis owner Jim Irsay has stepped in to help rescue the bar, at least for now.

Irsay cut a personal check that addressed the debt and covers the $8,400 monthly rent through the start of the NFL season. The Colts open Sept. 8 against the Oakland Raiders.

Just thought that this was a great gesture on the part of Mr. Irsay...

Thanks for the post us Colts fans here in Canada dont always get to hear these things.