Da'Rick Rogers (Round 4) - Texas Tech

Ryan Swope (Round 4-5) - Texas A&M

Kenny Stills (Round 4-5) - Oklahoma

Cobi Hamilton (Round 5) - Arkansas

Aaron Mellete (Round 5-6) - Elon

Chris Harper (Round 5-6) - Kansas Stae

Connor Vernon (Round 6) - Duke

Emory Blake (Round 7) - Auburn

Most people on these forums are complaining about all the wide receiver prospects being taken. All the receivers I listed above all have potential. I'm sure Grigson will target one of these players. Excited to see what happens today.

If we don't take a WR in the 4th, I'd like to see us possibly take a chance on this guy Charles Johnson from Grand Valley State in the 6th or 7th round. The Colts worked him out before the draft.

He runs a 4.39 40 and has great height at 6'2. Kind of reminds me of a tall T.Y. Hilton in some ways.

I'm really diggin Quinton Patton- he's not a guy who just run go routes from the slot or stuff like that. He's a very good possession receiver and has certainly proven himself to be picked in the top 64, and even his NFL comparison on NFL.com is Reggie Wayne haha

I kind of hope the Colt's sign Duron Carter (Cris Carters son) as an UDFA, he is 6'5 and I believe he runs a 4.45 40. His dad said he just hates school and that's why he couldn't get on the field. Idk if that's true but it wouldn't hurt to sign him and see.

I kind of hope the Colt's sign Duron Carter (Cris Carters son) as an UDFA, he is 6'5 and I believe he runs a 4.45 40. His dad said he just hates school and that's why he couldn't get on the field. Idk if that's true but it wouldn't hurt to sign him and see.

His own team mate, who happened to be his quarterback in junior college came out on twitter and blasted him as a cancer in the locker room among other negatives. That comment wasn't even the first time Carters attitude and work ethic was discussed. Seems like he has talent but we're trying to build a Family around here.

His own team mate, who happened to be his quarterback in junior college came out on twitter and blasted him as a cancer in the locker room among other negatives. That comment wasn't even the first time Carters attitude and work ethic was discussed. Seems like he has talent but we're trying to build a Family around here.

I never heard that, still I don't think it would hurt to sign him as an undrafted FA and see if he's changed, he wouldn't have any leverage and if he's a punk just cut him, no loss.

If Ryan Swope is around, you have to consider him out of all WRs. As much as T.Y.Hilton is a home run hitter in the slot, he is not a possession type wideout with a frame to give us the possibility of run blocking if you ever have to run out of 3 WR 1 TE formations. Griff Whalen is an unknown in the slot and if you see Swope staring at you, you have to take him with his quickness in the slot and ability to break one now and then too.

We are not going to get a #1 wideout for the outside with this pick, so get the best slot to replace Collie. Not sure if Whalen is that replacement, just not sure. T.Y.Hilton will become a limited down player if used in the slot and once DHB leaves, T.Y.Hilton may not be bad for the outside with his quickness.

I think we get our outside #1 wideout in later drafts.

I would give good consideration to Charles Johnson of Grand Valley State in the 6th or 7th round as a WR. Remember what we got out of Pierre Garcon as a small school player. I couldn't pass up on 6'2 215 and 4.39 in the 40. Grigs may have had this kid in mind as his reason for passing up on Cordarelle Patterson. Other than the fact that almost no one believes Patterson is any where near developed as a WR.

I never heard that, still I don't think it would hurt to sign him as an undrafted FA and see if he's changed, he wouldn't have any leverage and if he's a punk just cut him, no loss.

It's all over the internet. Look for it. I wouldn't spend a draft pick on him, but a UFA I suppose is worth a try. Chris Carter openly admitted that his son will have to get his shot as a UFA.

I would love to see us draft Quinton Patton. Right now, he is an outright STEAL in the 4th round. I absolutely cannot believe he is still available. I thought he was an early 2nd round pick. I agree with the Reggie Wayne comparisons. I never heard anything negative about him; no problems with the law, no poor interviews, nor poor work ethic.  I hope we can get him.