Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chiefs infrom Leon Sandcastle he's #1 pick.

MTC

I gave it 43 seconds. I don't like much about Deon, so his alter ego - far from being an absurd caricature of himself (which might be funny) is basically just Deon in a wig - who I don't find funny (although he is an absurd character in his own right).

I enjoy the NFL's networks efforts to be quirky - particularly during the long off-season - but I didn't like the SB commercial that this spot is based on, and I'm looking forward to the whole concept quietly fading away.

I thought this was one of the worst attempts at humor I have ever witnessed.       I gave it about 60 seconds...   

I gave it 43 seconds. I don't like much about Deon, so his alter ego - far from being an absurd caricature of himself (which might be funny) is basically just Deon in a wig - who I don't find funny (although he is an absurd character in his own right).

I enjoy the NFL's networks efforts to be quirky - particularly during the long off-season - but I didn't like the SB commercial that this spot is based on, and I'm looking forward to the whole concept quietly fading away.

I think its funny...

.....Lets be honest...the NFL Net has nothing happening until the draft..

...This is part of what the pay Deion for..

He's not Bill Polian when it comes to analyzing contracts and players. He's comedy relief...

I;m sure they'll cook something up for draft day with him..

Deion is the Shaquiulle O'Neal of the NFL