Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Former Colts Te Marcus Pollard Back In Action

Coffeedrinker

Fine player. I'll take a dunk over the cross-bar instead of a moronic dance any day. We were really spoiled having him and Dilger (and then him and Clark) at the same time.

I don't like reality shows, but this at least makes me a little bit curious. Any of those shows would be more tolerable with a rooting interest.

What a great tight end. Loved the guy, he was unlucky, because he was a backup to 2 great tight ends, Dilger and Clark. When he got his shot after Dilger and before Clark, he did a great job! Great player, and I remember he had a great catch that will always stand out in my mind; unfortunately I forget when it was.

Pollard was great when he was here. Seemed like a good guy, liked to get the crowd fired up. I'll watch the Amazing Race, but only because it's one of my wife's favorite shows. The problem is that it's on in prime time on Sunday nights, so you miss the first half of the NBC game.

You need to get a DVR. In saying I might check it out I never gave the schedule a thought.