Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

why is that

RT @ProFootballWkly: #Texans, #Chiefs, #Titans get 3rd-round compensatory picks. #Ravens, #49ers, #Lions, #Falcons with 4th-rounders.

Kevin Fishbain @kfishbain

Dolphins get 5th and 7th round compensatory picks for losing Allen, Henne, Langford (gained Marshall). No other AFC East team got 1.

The 49ers got another 4th. WTH?!?

Scratch that, we got one.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EXACTLY! Ever since the hard cap came into play, the cowboys haven't won anything since. Nowadays, in the nfl, you try to make a dream team and you're setting yourself up for cap heck. In the NBA, you become champions for the next 10 years (heat)

The heat are like the Patriots of the NBA. They get one time all-stars to basically play for free...Allen, Lewis. Its kinda rediculous. The NBA has some minor loopholes  but MLB where the Yankess, Red Sox, Angels, and Dodgers buy everyone is way worse.

EXACTLY! Ever since the hard cap came into play, the cowboys haven't won anything since. Nowadays, in the nfl, you try to make a dream team and you're setting yourself up for cap heck. In the NBA, you become champions for the next 10 years (heat)

Thank you I agree totally plus I'm a HUGE Pacers fan and I've seen my team ripped off enough I'm tired of it

The heat are like the Patriots of the NBA. They get one time all-stars to basically play for free...Allen, Lewis. Its kinda rediculous. The NBA has some minor loopholes but MLB where the Yankess, Red Sox, Angels, and Dodgers buy everyone is way worse.

Also forgot the most bandwagon fans in there respected sports haha

RT @ProFootballWkly: #Texans, #Chiefs, #Titans get 3rd-round compensatory picks. #Ravens, #49ers, #Lions, #Falcons with 4th-rounders.

Kevin Fishbain @kfishbain

Dolphins get 5th and 7th round compensatory picks for losing Allen, Henne, Langford (gained Marshall). No other AFC East team got 1.

The 49ers got another 4th. WTH?!?

Scratch that, we got one.

we should be able to get one for garcon..

My Red Sox fandom was born out of my Yankees hatred. 2004 bred many a bandwagoner.

I'm not a big baseball fan too long for me and they never seem to hit anything when I watch its just who can strike out faster lol but I hate Miami and all there bandwagon fans talkin crap about the pacers

I'm not a big baseball fan too long for me and they never seem to hit anything when I watch its just who can strike out faster lol but I hate Miami and all there bandwagon fans talkin crap about the pacers

That's understandable. I'm certainly not a fan of the Heat's fans.

The heat are like the Patriots of the NBA. They get one time all-stars to basically play for free...Allen, Lewis. Its kinda rediculous. The NBA has some minor loopholes but MLB where the Yankess, Red Sox, Angels, and Dodgers buy everyone is way worse.

A few loopholes? Please, if you're not a fan of a big market team, you better hope like hell your team has a good coach and gm or you'll never come to close to an NBA title, maybe every decade or so before the rookie you signed jets for a big market. But baseball is worse but surprisingly in the last 30 years they've had more different champions than the nba by far. I think baseball had 25 different champions while the NBA has only had 9.

I was kinda hoping the Pacers moved Granger to get a player to put them over the top but alas I don't see it happening. I think George is legit but they still don't have the fire power to beat the Heat. They will make a good series of it but they don't have enough scoring. 14mil a season and his knees are an issue...I see him like Tracy Mcgrady after his injuries....I just wish there would have been something worth getting in moving him....now we have what we have.

I was kinda hoping the Pacers moved Granger to get a player to put them over the top but alas I don't see it happening. I think George is legit but they still don't have the fire power to beat the Heat. They will make a good series of it but they don't have enough scoring. 14mil a season and his knees are an issue...I see him like Tracy Mcgrady after his injuries....I just wish there would have been something worth getting in moving him....now we have what we have.

And he is out again I wanted to move him too no one is beating the heat tho David stern won't allow it he thinks Lebron is MJ and all he sees is $$$ look at the fake streak they are on

Ohh slam The Neverending Story 3 was already made! Starring the kid in Free Willy. I bet that was pretty terrible.

220px-Tnes3.jpg

I wonder if its on Netflix. It would be more entertaining than what this thread has become.

J/k this topic should win an Emmy or something.

A few loopholes? Please, if you're not a fan of a big market team, you better hope like heck your team has a good coach and gm or you'll never come to close to an NBA title, maybe every decade or so before the rookie you signed jets for a big market. But baseball is worse but surprisingly in the last 30 years they've had more different champions than the nba by far. I think baseball had 25 different champions while the NBA has only had 9.

The nba does have a salary cap. Most teams go over it but few by much. The difference in payroll is minimal in the nba compared to say the Yankees and Pirates. The deal with the NBA is it only takes a couple great players with max contracts to get together and then put role players around them to win it all. Also in the NBA rookies can have a huge immediate impact. You can get a guy in the first rd that starts and be a big contributor to add to a team that has big contracts and stars. The deal with the NBA is superstars are willing to get together and go where the market is big because they know endorsements will more than make up for what they give up in salary. Lets be real...the Heat's salaries aren't much different than the Pacers as a team...its just some teams have learned to market their cities to players to make up for salary....but SA has done quite well over the years. Orlando made it to the championship...OKC....its just that the top teams stay at the top...more so than the NFL.

The nba does have a salary cap. Most teams go over it but few by much. The difference in payroll is minimal in the nba compared to say the Yankees and Pirates. The deal with the NBA is it only takes a couple great players with max contracts to get together and then put role players around them to win it all. Also in the NBA rookies can have a huge immediate impact. You can get a guy in the first rd that starts and be a big contributor to add to a team that has big contracts and stars. The deal with the NBA is superstars are willing to get together and go where the market is big because they know endorsements will more than make up for what they give up in salary. Lets be real...the Heat's salaries aren't much different than the Pacers as a team...its just some teams have learned to market their cities to players to make up for salary....but SA has done quite well over the years. Orlando made it to the championship...OKC....its just that the top teams stay at the top...more so than the NFL.

My point is superstars don't wanna play here that's the problem they all want NY LA CHI and Miami even throw in DAL they hit FA but won't come here like you said they take pay cuts and just build stupid super teams and small teams can't compete

You guys could have beaten them last year if y'all point guards didn't stop giving d west and hibbert the ball down low.