Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am going to guess it is a WR from the Seahawks. Two reasons.

1) Seattle now has an over abundance of WRs now that Harvin is there.

2) Seattle lost three draft choices getting Harvin. They may want some back.

So perhaps a guy like Golden Tate or Doug Baldwin.

Not big enough for a freak out. And they're both slot guys, Tate is maybe an outside guy.

OK gang...

It's now midnight here on the West Coast.

Props to all you who are further east from me where it's obvious later...   you're troopers in the best sense of the word!     :thmup:

But, as far as I'm concerned....   there is black smoke coming up from the Chimney.   There will not be a new wide receiver in Colt's Nation tonight.

Maybe tomorrow.   But not tonight!

Good night, Mrs. McGillicuddy!    Good night, Colts fans!    Wherever you are!!!!!

I'm still here. I'm gonna sound crazy but I think I might rather have Alexander over Cruz if it meant keeping #24 & saving a little cap room. Alexander was playing at a near pro bowl level in the 2nd half of the season when he had a QB that could get him the ball.

But Alexander doesn't salsa dance....

im driving to o'hare in about 30 min, so ill be keeping tabs w/ my phone, but probably wont post because ill be driving..

its 2am here (NW Indiana)

Hopefully there's something in the morning. I live in DC so it's about 3:19 AM right now and I have the worst sleep schedule, so I may be up for a bit lol.

Okay, I haven't had access to a computer all day.  Can someone fill me in on what's going on?  Apparently Jim said something about signing a receiver, other than that I'm clueless.

thats pretty much it... a bunch of nonsensical tweets about landing a whopper... he said its a WR.. most think Cruz from NY, but Irsay hasn't said... some of his last posts seemed like the deal was falling through... I expect the details tomorrow.

Giants fan here. I have a very bad feeling. Giants will not cut Chris Snee (son in law of Coughlin) which they need to do if Colts offer more than 8M+ which is veyr likely... Giants fans are overrating New York marketing acting if this is worth 4 million a year. 

Cruz is the reason the Giants won the SB in 2012. Cruz is not Steve Smith and will not suck if he loses Eli. I cannot sleep. I fear the worst.