Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who To Start

CR91

I like Roy Helu, to be honest. The Redskins' pass D is MUCH better than that of the Colts and the Patriots' game at Redskins will be closer for at least 3 quarters, IMO. Plus, the Pats' D will give up passing yards to make it interesting with the time of possession. Roy Helu catches a lot of balls too and that makes him more relevant, IMO.

Eagles - teams are going to play them the same way other teams have recently, run the ball at them with Bush & Thomas and control the tempo. If Nnamdi is healthy, Marshall's production will be somewhat limited.

I think Helu will have a slightly better game than Marshall, IMO at the end of the day. Marshall is a safer bet though, thanks to Shanahan and his history with RBs :).

i need one more week of helu being the starter and being productive before i start him plus number 1 wrs have had there way with the eagles

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got burned by BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Arian Foster today but I'm up 47-41 and I have DeMarco Murray, Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, Jason Witten and David Akers vs. Greg Jennings, JerMichael Finley, Bears D/ST and Ahmad Bradshaw

well i have a good lead right now, but i doubt it will hold since he still has players left so next weeks matchups are really important choose two

ryan mathews vs ravens

ben tate vs panthers

roy helu vs giants

antionio brown vs 49ers

I need quick help on WR guys.....Laurent Robinson at home vs the Giants (Miles Austin is back)

or

Brandon Lloyd at Seattle Monday night

robinson will see less touches and lloyd has been doing well with the rams so id go with lloyd

i have another question. tim tebow is still on the waiver wire. my qb is newton, but hes playing the texans and im not liking that matchup. do i start tebow?

I've rolled with Cam Newton every week since week 2 (except the CAR bye) and he has always amazed me. His thread to score a rushing TD makes him a must start every week.

I've rolled with Cam Newton every week since week 2 (except the CAR bye) and he has always amazed me. His thread to score a rushing TD makes him a must start every week.

but if you look at the qbs that played the texans, they dont get a lot of points. even brees didnt do well he was int 3 times. matt ryan also didnt do well throwing two ints.

but if you look at the qbs that played the texans, they dont get a lot of points. even brees didnt do well he was int 3 times. matt ryan also didnt do well throwing two ints.

He's gonna have his normal day. 150-250 yards, 1 TD 2 int, but I think his real value comes with the rush. He is averaging 1 rush TD per game and over 40 yards on the ground. Thats 10 points right there, plus whatever he does as a QB.

He's gonna have his normal day. 150-250 yards, 1 TD 2 int, but I think his real value comes with the rush. He is averaging 1 rush TD per game and over 40 yards on the ground. Thats 10 points right there, plus whatever he does as a QB.

tebow has a better matchup at home vs the pats and the two pretty much get about the same fantasy points in the same way. texans defense have given up very little points to qbs. they get pressure and get takeaways. i just think newton is too much of a risk to start especially since im down right now.

tebow has a better matchup at home vs the pats and the two pretty much get about the same fantasy points in the same way. texans defense have given up very little points to qbs. they get pressure and get takeaways. i just think newton is too much of a risk to start especially since im down right now.

I'm starting Cam. you do what you want lol. Texas has yet to face a mobile QB and I think he will run wild.

I'm starting Cam. you do what you want lol. Texas has yet to face a mobile QB and I think he will run wild.

you do what you want, but think about this texans d have done a number on rookie qbs this year. look at yesterday dalton has played vs the steelers and ravens two very complicated defenses and had better numbers then facing the texans

you do what you want, but think about this texans d have done a number on rookie qbs this year. look at yesterday dalton has played vs the steelers and ravens two very complicated defenses and had better numbers then facing the texans

ok, but they havent faced a rushing QB. I'm not saying Cam is gonnsa pass for 400 yards and 4 td's i'm saying 150 yards and 1 TD with 1-2 rushing TD's and 60 yards.

Wes Welker at Denver, VJax vs Baltimore, Santana Moss at NYG, Julio Jones vs Jags

I need to choose two for my first round of the playoffs. Do I stick with the date that got me there, which was Welker and VJax in the first place? The others were recent pickups.

Wes Welker at Denver, VJax vs Baltimore, Santana Moss at NYG, Julio Jones vs Jags

I need to choose two for my first round of the playoffs. Do I stick with the date that got me there, which was Welker and VJax in the first place? The others were recent pickups.

stick with welker and v-jax

what do you think of starting tebow vs pats over newton vs texans

stick with welker and v-jax

what do you think of starting tebow vs pats over newton vs texans

I would do it 100%. I am thinking of starting Tebow vs Pats over Rivers vs Ravens in a separate league, not sure if I will go through since the Chargers game is in SD and the Chargers just love playing in December. I expect the Broncos-Pats game more along the lines of the Vikings game not w.r.t the exact score but w.r.t the fact that Tebow will need to start playing catchup much earlier than he wants to in other games, so he will be throwing much earlier in the game around the 2nd quarter, at least while playing catch up. I expect something like a game in the low or high 20s if the Denver D shows up.

DeMaryius Thomas and Eric Decker will get more open vs that secondary and since the Pats play a lot of zone, one missed tackle here and there could lead to rushing yards for Tebow just as much as it can happen for Cam. The Broncos WRs above are good blocking wideouts too.