Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cheifs release Cassell

amfootball

I think next in line is Kevin Kolb, he will be released by the Cardinals, I am certain.

Drew Stanton is your new Cardinals starting QB.

Correct. No way they are going to pay Kolb $2M roster bonus and take a $13.5M Cap Hit on that loser (Kolb).

Way to reach for a QB, Arians! lol

I think Stanton is a very good backup, but not the right fit for Arian's offense.

Correct. No way they are going to pay Kolb $2M roster bonus and take a $13.5M Cap Hit on that loser (Kolb).

Way to reach for a QB, Arians! lol

I think Stanton is a very good backup, but not the right fit for Arian's offense.

Stanton does get rid of the ball quick enough but if Arians dials those long routes, no one is going to look good behind that O-line. Arians might have to adapt his playcalling to that O-line.

i just dont want a jim sorgi/ curtis painter repeat performance

I don't know, Jim Sorgi held a clipboard like nobody I've ever seen before.  He was amazing!  Painter, on the other hand...

Stanton does get rid of the ball quick enough but if Arians dials those long routes, no one is going to look good behind that O-line. Arians might have to adapt his playcalling to that O-line.

Andrew Luck took a beating  behind a swiss chesse O-line in B.A's offense  & I don't see him adapting his play calling for the O-line . Like the Colts they just need to improve there O-line or the QB position in Arizona will have a help wanted sign in the window next season .

if you can get into the HOF for holding a clipboard sorgi would be first ballet haha

Plus, Sorgi also held a clipboard with flair & style for both Manning brothers too Peyton & Eli. Can I wash your car or hand you the ball Eli or Peyton? I've gotta milk this backup QB gig as long as possible.  :funny:

jim-sorgi-new-york-giants-712jpgjpg-753c

sorgi030810bjpg-bc1c35c2ce6a19e3_large.j