Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have officially cut ties with Avery and Justice....

NewColtsFan

I'd feel much better if Justice was the backup RT instead of Linkenbach. I don't get a warm fuzzy on that.

Linkinbach is the backup to the whole oline besides center . No he's not great at all of them but he can play oline positions . I for one love that about him .. Name one other person who can do that.

Avery thanks for running the ball in against the Lions for the win.  Thanks for that memory

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I immediately thought of that once I read this title. Thanks for the memory Avery!

I thought Justice would be kept for a viable backup, but I guess the concussions were too much.

Linkinbach is the backup to the whole oline besides center . No he's not great at all of them but he can play oline positions . I for one love that about him .. Name one other person who can do that.

I'm ok with him at guard, but when Justice was out he was horrible at RT.  

I would have preferred to keep justice as a backup.  And I think we should certainly get another OT to act as a backup who can actually fill in.

bro, last year we would literally have 4 receivers on the field at a time. we wont run the 2 wide out set every play. and when we run the 3 reciever set, wayne will play out, hilton the slot, and ________ as the other wide out.

Let me fill in the blank here. Whalen.

I think if we do go WR, it will be a guy who we may have not heard of.

Grigson doesn't really go after name guys and I think the pattern of non-names guys will continue.

Also, Avery was decent last year, but drops killed him and at least he was able to play a full season, which should help his psyche. Justice, was average, he had good games and bad games. Not surprising that both guys were let go.