Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Many Games Does Caldwell Have To Win To Stay Employed?

GoGoColts

I have trouble blaming this all on the coach,we are starting a qb who a few weeks ago was in a rocking chair on his porch.

i would fire cadwell on the account of him hiring his assistants

Christensan sucked so bad today at playcalling... ruining a couple of good drives

Coyer did better today, but still, he isn't running the Tampa 2 how it should be ran

and our Special Teams still suck, what does that guy even do...

Christensan sucked so bad today at playcalling... ruining a couple of good drives

Coyer did better today, but still, he isn't running the Tampa 2 how it should be ran

That is a huge part of it. Our coordinators aren't what they need to be for a championship team.

Forget Manning like he forgot the team by not getting his corrective surgery earlier. He's a distant 28 million dollar memory. The soft attitude of the coaching staff is a bigger concern. Last week behind 34-0 and 4th and 4 on Houston's 28 or so and you send in the field goal unit? (Mod Edit) Today 4th and 1 and around the opponents 10 and you send in the field goal unit? (Mod Edit) Why did you acquire Grankowski if you don't intend to use him? I know we missed on 3rd and 1 as was pointed out by Barry Krause's milktoast company line explanation, but sac up and go for it. Even if you don't make it you generate an attitude and show your confidence in your team's ability. Jeff Saturday diplomatically stated the same thing post game. WIBC was giving the fans grief for leaving early, but the coaching staff left the building when they sent the field goal unit in. Mike Curtis was the last Colt that played like he was in the NFL!!!

Forget Manning like he forgot the team by not getting his corrective surgery earlier. He's a distant 28 million dollar memory. The soft attitude of the coaching staff is a bigger concern. Last week behind 34-0 and 4th and 4 on Houston's 28 or so and you send in the field goal unit? (Mod Edit) Today 4th and 1 and around the opponents 10 and you send in the field goal unit? (Mod Edit) Why did you acquire Grankowski if you don't intend to use him? I know we missed on 3rd and 1 as was pointed out by Barry Krause's milktoast company line explanation, but sac up and go for it. Even if you don't make it you generate an attitude and show your confidence in your team's ability. Jeff Saturday diplomatically stated the same thing post game. WIBC was giving the fans grief for leaving early, but the coaching staff left the building when they sent the field goal unit in. Mike Curtis was the last Colt that played like he was in the NFL!!!

well said, and i dont even know how they can try to spin this to the fans.

Don't get me wrong i want him out if we can upgrade there.{fischer,gruden...etc}

I think the majority of you are crazy. I think he has to win exactly 0 to save his job. Don't get me wrong, I hope im completely wrong on that because im not a huge fan of his, but they will give him a pass and tell him to fire Coyer and Rychleski to save his own job.