Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Haunted Superdome...

Buck Showalter

I hope after this power outage, New Orleans doesn't get another Super Bowl for the long foreseeable future. No excuse for a power outage for a Superbowl event. All precautions should have been taken to ensure this doesn't happen, or even if it did happen, have some kind of backup generator/s planned.

What if the power outage had happened during the halftime show or opening ceremony?

"O say can you see..." ::Nope, cant see squat::

Oh please, that's the power of over 50,000 angry Saints fans, including me and our super secret voodoo power. Don't mess with us, don't take our coach away an entire season over some nonsense. I hope you all enjoyed that power outage. It's no conspiracy theory about us anymore, we are some crazy crazy people!

Beyonce literally sucked the energy out of the stadium. During her performance she actually said to the crowd "reach out your hands to me...I need to feel your energy".  This struck me as odd. Shortly afterwards...the lights go out in half of the stadium. Hmmmmm.  One of the game commentators even remarked later that Beyonce took all of the energy out of the stadium...probably half jokingly but he said it nevertheless.

FWIW...Youtube is full of videos linking Beyonce and Jay Z to some devilish occult stuff.  Figured I'd throw that in there since we're talking about haunted Superdomes and all.