Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peytons Dr- Nerves of neck, shoulder & hand still haven't finished regenerating and Peyton can still get stronger,

bayone

Archie Manning says doctors believe some of the nerves in Peyton's neck, shoulder and hand still have room to regenerate, meaning there's even more room for improvement in 2013 and beyond.

Read more:As always, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning finds the target - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22409596/always-broncos-quarterback-peyton-manning-finds-target#ixzz2ISVVTl9H

Archie Manning says doctors believe some of the nerves in Peyton's neck, shoulder and hand still have room to regenerate, meaning there's even more room for improvement in 2013 and beyond.

Read more:As always, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning finds the target - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22409596/always-broncos-quarterback-peyton-manning-finds-target#ixzz2ISVVTl9H

He's still limited and he said he was...all year...

...I thought the weather affected his throws and his decisions in the final game but in 12 more months..it might now..

Good stuff.

Barry.... thanks for posting.  I don't always "click" on these articles posted, and leave a reply, because I "dread" the fallout from naysayers who are also reading.   However,  I do always enjoy reading the "good stuff".   I enjoyed watching him play again this year, and  had a blast at the game we went to.    I hope he can continue to improve and give his fans a few more years....  and if not,  I'll be okay with that too.   He had a great comeback season.

The only problem is... how many seasons "beyond" does PM have in him?

He's still limited and he said he was...all year...

...I thought the weather affected his throws and his decisions in the final game but in 12 more months..it might now..

Good stuff.

In second half he didnt have the same throws he used to make the first half TDs and fact that no deep throws at all to DT or Decker and Broncos were one of the better teams at that right there all season shows the cold caused numbness and lack of strength threw out the arm

Was it Karma / Coldest day in Bronco playoff history

This is todays weather

TodayJan 20

32.png

48°F

28°F

Sunny

• CHANCE OF RAIN:
  • 0%

• WIND:
  • NNE at 8 mph

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USCO0105

Barry.... thanks for posting.  I don't always "click" on these articles posted, and leave a reply, because I "dread" the fallout from naysayers who are also reading.   However,  I do always enjoy reading the "good stuff".   I enjoyed watching him play again this year, and  had a blast at the game we went to.    I hope he can continue to improve and give his fans a few more years....  and if not,  I'll be okay with that too.   He had a great comeback season.

Hi LINDA,

I like to post news & comment, its an escape from real;ty, but i do truly understand what u mean, sometimes a simple comment gets all blown up and there are those that just wont quit trying to go back and forth with u and I just have no time for that

I think this  as gave future hope & the one announcing new OC were only posts i did yesterday  

, time now even limited watching for news & doubt will be able to watch game tonight , medical reasons are crazy , if was still Peyton or Colts I'd manage

If not for e-mails on this I got  Re being  quoted I wouldn't of bothered looking

check out latest , read  / scan   comments when have time 129/146/147/154/ 156

http://forums.colts.com/index.php?/topic/6839-open-letter-to-all-my-forum-friends-why-i-am-not-here/page-4#entry395249

The only problem is... how many seasons "beyond" does PM have in him?

Agree , this year may have been his best last chance , u never know

At age 37 you wonder how many more years he has left. The neck surgeries aside, the arm only has so many throws in it. I really believe in the end, the choice to get Manning will set the Broncos back for five years maybe longer. They will keep building the team around him even though he will continue to decline and miss out on developing a young QB talent like the Colts are doing with Luck. I understand the thought of winning now with Peyton but surely Elway had to have seen how lousy he performs in cold weather and yet thought post-season success would come?

At age 37 you wonder how many more years he has left. The neck surgeries aside, the arm only has so many throws in it. I really believe in the end, the choice to get Manning will set the Broncos back for five years maybe longer. They will keep building the team around him even though he will continue to decline and miss out on developing a young QB talent like the Colts are doing with Luck. I understand the thought of winning now with Peyton but surely Elway had to have seen how lousy he performs in cold weather and yet thought post-season success would come?

Thats what he statedc, he is in win now mode, if that was the case, ok he traeded back 1 time with Pats & then traded back a second time & got extra later round pick in Draft

But if u were win now mode with # 2 pick u dont draft a future QB to develope , if Peyton goes down Brock had no chance as a starterr

so with # 29 instead of trading away to Tampa u take Doug Martin as future RB with aged Mcahee ( who Denver said later  there were high on BTW   )  and u could of still got Wolfe your starter who wasnt even going to start but the starter went on IR in preseason

& as u wanted Hillman u gave back that extra pick to trade up some spots to make sure he was still available but he is no Doug Martin, has other attributes But Martin Vs Hillman who cant block at all, u cant compare that at all,

Martin may have made a difference for this team in WIN NOW MODE< <SAIID IT ALL SEASON SO MANY WHO READ THIS THREAD KNOW NOT JUST SAYING IT NOW IN HINDSIGHT

Thats what he statedc, he is in win now mode, if that was the case, ok he traeded back 1 time with Pats & then traded back a second time & got extra later round pick in Draft

But if u were win now mode with # 2 pick u dont draft a future QB to develope , if Peyton goes down Brock had no chance as a starterr

so with # 29 instead of trading away to Tampa u take Doug Martin as future RB with aged Mcahee ( who Denver said later  there were high on BTW   )  and u could of still got Wolfe your starter who wasnt even going to start but the starter went on IR in preseason

& as u wanted Hillman u gave back that extra pick to trade up some spots to make sure he was still available but he is no Doug Martin, has other attributes But Martin Vs Hillman who cant block at all, u cant compare that at all,

Martin may have made a difference for this team in WIN NOW MODE< <SAIID IT ALL SEASON SO MANY WHO READ THIS THREAD KNOW NOT JUST SAYING IT NOW IN HINDSIGHT

Didn't Denver have the top rushing offense in the AFC? Or at least top three. That Hillman looked pretty good too last week. The issue is not a better RB as Peyton had the likes of Faulk, James, and Addai. The issue is the Indy offense that is apparently the only type of offense he can run. One of the main reasons he went to Denver is because Fox and Elway would let him run that offense even though it has proved to be futile in the post-season to the tune of 9-11 and a record eight one and done's. Irsay was smart enough to move on from it and the Colts are better for it. The broncs may have some more great regular seasons from Peyton but doubtful in the cold, wind, snow and high alititude of Denver come Jan if he will be able to do much.

Didn't Denver have the top rushing offense in the AFC? Or at least top three

. That Hillman looked pretty good too last week.

The issue is not a better RB as Peyton had the likes of Faulk, James, and Addai. The issue is the Indy offense that is apparently the only type of offense he can run. One of the main reasons he went to Denver is because Fox and Elway would let him run that offense even though it has proved to be futile in the post-season to the tune of 9-11 and a record eight one and done's. Irsay was smart enough to move on from it and the Colts are better for it. The broncs may have some more great regular seasons from Peyton but doubtful in the cold, wind, snow and high alititude of Denver come Jan if he will be able to do much.

Hi friend,    

Ranked actually on  Rushing in AFC # 7

KC, them Bufallo, Pats texans Ravens, jets then Denver ,

dont know if u know how to  navigate this page  to find all the stats 3.8 yrads perr carry & 114 per game, total 1832

if doesnt take u right there

look for link Regular season, then afc , then click yards colum a or any to to rank in wway u want

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/teamsort/NFL/T-RYDSG/2012/post?&_1:col_1=5

I agree Hillman justr may have had best game last week, surely as Moreno went down he got more caries

Its that he is small , and cant block ( JUST LIKE DONALD BROWN COULDNT ) at least yet, if bulks up  maybe

He is great if can find a crease as has speed 

My real pint was nit really picking on him, but if he could of bl;ocked would of bneen less pressure on Peyton  

My real point again is they could have taken anyone else like a safety , or corner etc  at either 29., or when they picked Brock

I was merely pointing out that in  my opinion as said all year, and u may disagree and thats fine , You have every right to your own opiniion, I wont deny that to anyopne my friend

IF Elway was really in a win now mode , I just didnt understand using ones second or trading away ones first pick & take a player that couldnt contribute in a win now mode

Thas all , whether your second pick was after wolf or whether wolfe  would of been the 2nd pick, I just thought win now means get players to contribute now with your top picks  of u really want to win now

======================================================

I dont thionk we ever conversed much so u dont know my & moms  situation Medically 

I am to sick to carry on conversations, have many otherr priorities 94 year old mom with many health issues, please respect that and thanks for your viewpoiunt

please note in comment # 6 I wrote

i do truly understand what u mean, sometimes a simple comment gets all blown up and there are those that just wont quit trying to go back and forth with u and I just have no time for that ( not saying u r doing this ) 

, time now even limited watching for news & doubt will be able to watch game tonight , medical reasons are crazy , if was still Peyton or Colts I'd manage

If not for e-mails on this I got  Re being  quoted I wouldn't of bothered looking

IF WANT TO TRY & SEE M<Y MEDICAL STATE 

check out latest , read  / scan   comments when have time 129/146/147/154/ 156

http://forums.colts....e-4#entry395249

I simply cant engage in commenting and answering all quotes , thanks for your understanding

again its a team win or lose QBs will always get credit or blame, many failure that last game D most but Peyton surely contributed