Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We're not switching to a running first offense RIGHT?

AllYouNeedIsLuck

Doesn't matter about scheme. Our linemen can't block. The ones who were castoffs that we picked up were cast out for a reason. They obviously weren't blocking well in a zone scheme either, so I think you're making a bigger deal of it than it really is. The problem has always been lack of talent

oh I know its a lack talent, I said they weren't good pickups from the start but we simply did not have the money to get good o linemen, I expect it to addressed this offseason, Im personally hoping to have a shot at drafting Travis Frederick at Guard

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when is running the football a bad thing?I don't care how we win the superbowl,just as long as we do...multiple times.The city of indianapolis deserves the best,they can give(colts).I don't want lucks' personal agenda to outshine our city's bigger picture.

Had me till Lucks personal agenda. What agenda is that? To be the best qb he can be and to help take this team to many sb appearances? If so, sign me up!

Had me till Lucks personal agenda. What agenda is that? To be the best qb he can be and to help take this team to many sb appearances? If so, sign me up!

Please  let me explain what i meant.I basically don't want luck to be another manning(that's right,...it ain't a good thing).Thank GOD,he's not!For so many years,it was the indianapolis manning's(not the colts).I want it to be the indianapolis COLTS(TEAM GAME).I will say what everyone else ALREADY KNOWS' within' their hearts,but afraid to admit it.The main reason 'why' the city of indianapolis doesn't have 3-5 more superbowl rings is because of manning's selfishness as a player.HE WAS A LIABILITY.HE HURT US,WHEN WE NEEDED HIM THE MOST.He NEVER WAS a team player.I'm so thankful that we have a player like luck everyday.

No ONE player is LARGER than indianapolis or my colts.

Please let me explain what i meant.I basically don't want luck to be another manning(that's right,...it ain't a good thing).Thank GOD,he's not!For so many years,it was the indianapolis manning's(not the colts).I want it to be the indianapolis COLTS(TEAM GAME).I will say what everyone else ALREADY KNOWS' within' their hearts,but afraid to admit it.The main reason 'why' the city of indianapolis doesn't have 3-5 more superbowl rings is because of manning's selfishness as a player.HE WAS A LIABILITY.HE HURT US,WHEN WE NEEDED HIM THE MOST.He NEVER WAS a team player.I'm so thankful that we have a player like luck everyday.

No ONE player is LARGER than indianapolis or my colts.

I can't really agree or disagree. Cause I felt that way at times. But Luck isn't that guy. Not worried about him at all. You can tell how he interacts with the team on the sideline.

I can't really agree or disagree. Cause I felt that way at times. But Luck isn't that guy. Not worried about him at all. You can tell how he interacts with the team on the sideline.

I'm not knockin' luck(i'm really just knockin' manning).I don't want luck to be similiar to manning.What i've seen from luck,i think we're fortunate to have him.He's our guy.

Not True Jvan..... when we got Bob Sanders for the SB Run, we had the Run Game on Lock. We ran the ball well in the SB too haha

But yeah, we should've definitely had more SB Wins than we did

We won that one year when we stopped opponents' running games in the post season. If we could've done that more often in the playoffs we probably could've had one or more additional rings.