Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your favorite game(s) of the season

Jules

1) Packers-The game that had it all, I will never forget this game as long as I live. One of the best Colts games ever. The emotion after finding out about Pagano. And then to come back from 21-3 against Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers....unreal. Reggie Wayne.....thank you.

2) Lions-Another game I will never forget and a game that made me realize to NEVER count Andrew Luck out no matter how much time is left on the clock. Most exciting road win of the season.

3) Texans at home-Chuck's return and for me the home streak over Houston MEANS SOMETHING. I wanted to win that game bad and we did.

4) Vikings-The game that made me start to realize I wanted the ball in Luck's hands in a close game.

5) At Titans-We were down but fought back to win in OT, story of the season.

Looking back, so many memorable moments and games from this past year. I think we are in for a good ride here folks for many years.

Thank you Colts for a memorable and exciting 2012 season!!!!

:bounce:

I might have to watch the Packers game over in the next night or two. That game was just so unreal to me and I have such respect and admiration for Rodgers and the Packers it meant so much.

The Lions game was just crazy in the end. CRAZY. Dramatic.

This season WAS wild. But, so many signs and hints of so much talent and potential.........if we can put this all together and just keep gaining new pieces and experience. WOW.

I feel less bad now about todays loss looking back at this year. Ravens are a tough tough veteran team. We might be in their position someday again too.

Jules listed my favorites.  But I'll throw in the Browns game just because I was there with a couple friends who are Browns fans and one who's a Raven fan.  The visiting Browns fans we sat by were hilarious.  They said the Colts fans were the most polite group they've ever seen.  

I was also lucky enough to be @Titans and at the Texans game, where we owned them in the last Q.

1) The first game of the season on the road against the bears and luck showed me he was the real deal. (CHI VS IND)

2)The green bay game had so much drama and luck brought us back. plus i got to rub it on the aaron rodgers fan over here in chico, ca his hometown lol. (IND VS GB)

3) It proved to the Texans that they are still our whipping boys at home lol. Also an all round effort from the team.( IND VS texans)

1) Packers-The game that had it all, I will never forget this game as long as I live. One of the best Colts games ever. The emotion after finding out about Pagano. And then to come back from 21-3 against Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers....unreal. Reggie Wayne.....thank you.

2) Lions-Another game I will never forget and a game that made me realize to NEVER count Andrew Luck out no matter how much time is left on the clock. Most exciting road win of the season.

3) Texans at home-Chuck's return and for me the home streak over Houston MEANS SOMETHING. I wanted to win that game bad and we did.

4) Vikings-The game that made me start to realize I wanted the ball in Luck's hands in a close game.

5) At Titans-We were down but fought back to win in OT, story of the season.

Looking back, so many memorable moments and games from this past year. I think we are in for a good ride here folks for many years.

Thank you Colts for a memorable and exciting 2012 season!!!!

:bounce:

I probably would pick these games as well.

I might have to go with the Texans game at the end of the year it was our best game of the season from start to finish and just all the emotion that was around it.  That will be my last memory of this season 

Yeah. TBH as much as some people like to rest starters and sometimes it does make sense.....I would have hated for our final memory of this season to have been that shaky Chiefs game on the road then back to back losses. The Texans game was ending the season on a bang and also IMO sending a message that we WILL compete to win the division next season and try to take it back.

Looks like when all is said and done our new big rival is probably Houston heading into next year. Like warhorse said, it is all about the division.

Yeah. TBH as much as some people like to rest starters and sometimes it does make sense.....I would have hated for our final memory of this season to have been that shaky Chiefs game on the road then back to back losses. The Texans game was ending the season on a bang and also IMO sending a message that we WILL compete to win the division next season and try to take it back.

Looks like when all is said and done our new big rival is probably Houston heading into next year. Like warhorse said, it is all about the division.

Well today might put that resting the starters thing to bed.  Ravens rested and we did not and look at where that got us? 

I think resting or not is one of the most over rated things people talk about when it comes to the playoffs.  What decides playoff games is if you are the better team that day. 

Well today might put that resting the starters thing to bed.  Ravens rested and we did not and look at where that got us? 

I think resting or not is one of the most over rated things people talk about when it comes to the playoffs.  What decides playoff games is if you are the better team that day. 

True, Ravens did rest and won and we won big last weekend and had momentum.  But, it's not like offensively Baltimore started out hot today either right?

But, it is what it is, people will always debate the resting starters thing and both sides have legit points. For us personally it usually has not worked out well in the past, but I usually feel resting is not as bad for a veteran team like Baltimore who relies more on defense anyway when they are playing a week later. Besides, Baltimore has truly been a mash unit all year so I did not completely blame them for resting as much. A young team like us who is still learning and had a big game with Pagano returning it was the right thing to play. We have been a shaky road team though too....so that didn't help.

True, Ravens did rest and won and we won big last weekend and had momentum. But, it's not like offensively Baltimore started out hot today either right?

But, it is what it is, people will always debate the resting starters thing and both sides have legit points. For us personally it usually has not worked out well in the past, but I usually feel resting is not as bad for a veteran team like Baltimore who relies more on defense anyway when they are playing a week later. Besides, Baltimore has truly been a mash unit all year so I did not completely blame them for resting as much. A young team like us who is still learning and had a big game with Pagano returning it was the right thing to play. We have been a shaky road team though too....so that didn't help.

oh don't get me wrong for the colts they made the right decision to play this year. I am just saying I think if you rest or not is over rated. It's all about how you play that Sunday.