Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Footbal "experts" Said............

WoolMagnet

honestly today they are talking College football I kinda wish we would get an injury update on Foster, he was supposed to test his hammy today to see if he can go tomorrow.

My gut tells me (it was dead-on with Manning), that Foster will not play.

The risk to the rest of the season if he plays, coupled with no Manning, and the fact they have a stable of RBs, tells me he'll sit.

We'll find out tomorrow.

I can't wait for some Colts football! Win or lose.

Jason LaCanfora just tweeted: "I'd be surprised if Arian Foster goes Sun. Missed lot of practice, very limited work, very early in season. To risk it, they are deep at RB, Colts are not usually great against the run and there is no No.18. Some close to Foster don't think the Texans will risk it. You re-tweak a hammy now and it could really become a problem. Lot to risk this soon."

He then goes on to tell someone who asked him for FF advice, "wait for inactives to be safe but personally I can't see him taking a big workload if he even is active."

And my gut feeling tells me that if Peyton were playing, Foster would have as well.

National ones say Texans win the divison, and the Colts don't get far. I live in Canada, so we don't have that many local writers, and if we do they say the same. I say differently, and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what Bucky Brooks thinks, or what I think, our opinions our equal, don't let a title change that about you :thmup:

dude on twitter broke the Sanders and Manning stories even before JMV. I think he missed something in there though. It's on twitter take it for what it's worth.

In all fairness, Incarc bob is a crock of crap when it comes to manning. JMV reported it first by about 30 minutes, and then Bob reported it, and a few hours later said "Oh look, JMV did". Now he takes 100% credit.

In all fairness, Incarc bob is a crock of crap when it comes to manning. JMV reported it first by about 30 minutes, and then Bob reported it, and a few hours later said "Oh look, JMV did". Now he takes 100% credit.

I got the Icarc bob thing off someone else twitter who gave Bob credit I haven't seen anything from Bob taking credit for it, doesn't mean it's not out there but I just haven't seen it.

National ones say Texans win the divison, and the Colts don't get far. I live in Canada, so we don't have that many local writers, and if we do they say the same. I say differently, and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what Bucky Brooks thinks, or what I think, our opinions our equal, don't let a title change that about you :thmup:

I don't know if they are "equal," as some have really well informed opinions, while others just rely on a completely random thought. An estimate, or prediction, based on intelligence and an analysis of available information, is far different than an opinion.

Just saying...

They should just print the standings upside-down this year and go for Andrew Luck.

It sucks for Manning to get hurt, but you have to admit this was the best possible year for it. Dude's 35 and won't be around forever. If you draft Luck and give him 4-5 years of studying under Manning, the transition will be smooth following retirement.

I got the Icarc bob thing off someone else twitter who gave Bob credit I haven't seen anything from Bob taking credit for it, doesn't mean it's not out there but I just haven't seen it.

I know it is not you, GoColts8818.

He just irks me because he proclaims himself the greatest news breaker, ahead of ESPN. JMV reported it, and then he "reported" it as his own a while after JMV made it public. Then when it was "official", he kept saying #Itoldyou, #IBN, I had it first, where you at #ESPN. All that jazz, when in fact, he did not have it first. Makes him look like a * but he has a swarm of followers who believe his every tweet. Then again, if people do not follow JMV they would've have known JMV had it first, so people just assume Bob gets it.

I don't know if they are "equal," as some have really well informed opinions, while others just rely on a completely random thought. An estimate, or prediction, based on intelligence and an analysis of available information, is far different than an opinion.

Just saying...

All the experts are basing our season on is Peyton's injury... so are the casual fans. Not too different. Opinions are still I opinions. I respect two people's opinions equally, no matter if it's Bucky Brooks or... I dunno John Merrick. An educated research/ analysis is different from an opinion.

I know it is not you, GoColts8818.

He just irks me because he proclaims himself the greatest news breaker, ahead of ESPN. JMV reported it, and then he "reported" it as his own a while after JMV made it public. Then when it was "official", he kept saying #Itoldyou, #IBN, I had it first, where you at #ESPN. All that jazz, when in fact, he did not have it first. Makes him look like a * but he has a swarm of followers who believe his every tweet. Then again, if people do not follow JMV they would've have known JMV had it first, so people just assume Bob gets it.

For the record I was just remind his other big prediction was that we were getting Randy Moss and clearly that hasn't happened yet. So like I said it's twitter I would be careful with it. No real news source is picking up on either the Favre or Mallett rumors right now.

For the past few seasons, the "experts" have been saying that our window is closing (even though we have won the division so many times), we won't get to another Super Bowl (even though we did), Belichick's figured out Manning (even though the Colts-Pats games are always close) and Houston is going to win the division and make the playoffs (even though they never did). That's what the "experts" have been saying.