Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Lions Game Day Thread

you talkin about the acura commercial?

Yep loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee car commercials. They are so rare during an NFL game. :thmup:

How do the refs pretend to not see these holds?

Unless the lineman yelled "Hey ref I'm holding!" I don't see how that could have been much more obvious.

Yuck.

Also. Refs really feel bad about the thanksgiving touchdown. Quite generous to Detroit today.

Lineman was literally hugging Dwight Freeney on the scoring play. Throw a flag. Two missed calls. You've made it up to them no refs.

Vontae plays on the right side and covers whoever lines up on that side. Coming back from a knee injury, Arians didn't want to put too much pressure on Davis. That's why he's not directly matched up against CJ.

Hey O-line. The blue guys are not the Colts this game. Stop letting them walk into the backfield.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree, I think the WR class is good enough that a WR will be the BPA in the 2nd or 3rd round.  But since the thread was about unexpected moves, that is one that I think has a real possibility of happening and it would be very unexpected on this message board.
    • Didn’t know this guy.  Sounds like a good Round 6 shot...  Nice find!
    • Do you remember who won last year T?    Always a fun contest so thank you for doing it again.    34 A-Denzel Mims, B-Jordan Love, C-Trevon Diggs 44 A-AJ Terrell, B-Brandon Aiyuk, C-Jacob Eason 75 A-Anthony Gordon, B-Terrell Lewis, C-Justin Madubuike 122 A-Davon Hamilton, B-Antoine Winfield JR, C-Matt Peart 160 A-Darrell Taylor, B-James Morgan, C-Charlie Heck 193 A-James Robinson, B-Harrison Hand, C-Colby Parkinson 197 A-Saahdiq Charles, B-Jordan Fuller, C-Derek Tuszka   
    • You keep saying things like this (I've seen you say it for 3rd and 4th round qbs as well) but that really makes no sense.   1.  By saying not to draft a player because there is a similar player on the roster is a short sighted view of things.  Kelly is an ERFA after the 2020 season, so it makes no sense to forego a long term plan because there is a short term solution.   2.  You are assuming a 3-7th round QB will not be better than Kelly.  Which is a ridiculous assumption under any circumstances.   3.  I can guarantee that Chad Kelly has absolutely no bearing on the Colts draft board.
    • One of the benefits of a large group of excellent WRs is that you can get a good starter in round 3. In other years.....  these WRs would be drafted in round 1 or 2   It wouldn’t surprise me if Pittman and or Claypool (or 2-3 other Excellent WRs) will still be on the board when we pick in round 3   If Mims is on the board, I’d take him at 34......   If not..... I’d wait and lean more on BPA for  the 2 picks in in second round   This OT class is said to be really good,    Austin Jackson, Ezra Cleveland may still be on the board at 34 / 44   Why OL so early?   Starting OTs especially LTs are very hard to draft.   We also have ZERO quality depth at OT. Zilch, NADA.....   We dodged a bullet by overall health last year..... it would be foolish to think that would happen again.   I believe either of these guys COULD be our starting LT for the next 12 years   We will have to spend draft capitol .....  why not now, when the value may be great?   As said earlier, there are other positions that they may look at at 34...   With 2 FAs at CB coming on board, why consider a CB at 34?   We end up with 5 DBs on the field (Nickle ) a large amount of the time   Trevon Diggs would fit our scheme like no other CB in this draft. 6 foot 1 inch, 205 lb press corners with long arms, that can tackle seems to be a great fit   If we get a starter in round 3 at WR, and possibly a starter at TE in round 4 and a future starter at OT and CB.....   Four years from now, when all 4 are main starters for us, we will be happy that we we went this way.....   It’s about building the long term team, not just filling immediate holes     But, with my ability to pick Colts draft, we will probably get 5 OGs with our first 5 picks.                      
  • Members