Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rolando McClain to be Released Thursday [Merge]

NewColtsFan

I'd be interested in giving him a look. He would definitely be a better option than Kavell Conner. Angerer hasn't done what I thought he was capable of either. I think it's worth a look at the least, although some of that off the field stuff he got himself into is concerning and a possible character issue.

After looking at some of these comments he made on twitter it seems he's got some maturity issues. I don't know if I would give him anything more than a look. He'd have to really impress me in a one on one interview if I were GM.

http://www.sharapovasthigh.com/2012/11/lb-rolando-mcclain-on-apparent-release.html

hes the 10 th best run stopper in the league according to pro football focus

This is one case where PFF is trying to be a little too cute for its own good. I've seen him play. He's barely the 10th best run stopper on his own team.

He's a downgrade from Kavell Conner in NFL ability and as a professional teammate. Best of luck to him, but the Colts are a weaker team if we bring him on board.

This is one case where PFF is trying to be a little too cute for its own good. I've seen him play. He's barely the 10th best run stopper on his own team.

He's a downgrade from Kavell Conner in NFL ability and as a professional teammate. Best of luck to him, but the Colts are a weaker team if we bring him on board.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.