Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

To each opinion, its own, this guy has us winning 27-24

chad72

If we win this game (which I think is very possible), I think we make the playoffs.

Agree, would definitely improve chances. But also think just being competitive, having a chance throughout the game would mean just as much. This game really should help show where the Colts are in their journey back to the top

I just don't know what D will show up. We gave the Bears 41 points and the Jets 35 on the road. The next 2 road games were Titans and Jags where we only gave up 13 and 10.

So, is our D so much better, or do we just play division opponents tight? Were we really bad in the beginning, and now a lot stiffer? Is it that teams with offensive ability can exploit us, and poor teams we can shut down? This Pats game will tell me a lot more about about where our Defense stands, for sure.

Have to realize the Beats & Jets game got out of control off of turn overs on our part. Offense was not clicking at all, which in turn didn't help the defense by any means. If we protect the ball and produce long scoring drives our defense will seem much better. Its actually not that bad of a defense, they can be stout in the 2nd half of games.