Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PO for Colts: NFL experts POV on our playoff chances

HungarianColtsFan

Interesting. I am really appreciating how the owners have organized teams and schedules. For what our guys pulled off yesterday, the deserve to be pumped and to have the playoffs as a goal.

Playoffs don't matter to me this year. I'm just happy to see the flashes of excellence I've been seeing.

I am focused and am sure our players are on Miami. PO is tough to say yes or no to. i refuse to predict that. i would like to get to 2 games above .500. I read many of these "experts" say our defense is average or below not mentioning we have not been 100% healthy on that side. we had a worse Defense in 2006. i think most of the same experts had us winning 4 games now they are saying we will be game short from the playoffs? My perspective... i hope they say we will not win another game from here on out honestly.

What's interesting to me is that I never heard the word "playoff" until BA took over from ChuckStrong. He didn't

mention it as a true goal but suggested that if we could extend the season in order to get ChuckStrong back this

year then that is what they will try to do.

After last week's win i started to hear the team talk about making the playoffs. Is it just coincidence or did BA

actually change the mindset of this team...give them something else to play for BESIDES ChuckStrong?

-d.

What's interesting to me is that I never heard the word "playoff" until BA took over from ChuckStrong. He didn't

mention it as a true goal but suggested that if we could extend the season in order to get ChuckStrong back this

year then that is what they will try to do.

After last week's win i started to hear the team talk about making the playoffs. Is it just coincidence or did BA

actually change the mindset of this team...give them something else to play for BESIDES ChuckStrong?

-d.

if this team was still under Coach Dungy he wouldn't even let the players think that far ahead..the playoff talk you hear coming from the players would've been non-existent..his mantra has always been '1 game at a time' which I would have prefer if BA had taken that route but hey so far it seems like its working..

The Dolphins game is the most important game for that wild card #6 seeding. If we lose, I dont think we make the playoffs, period. If we win, we have a chance if the Texans rest their starters in game 16. That will happen if the Texans get the head-to-head vs the Pats in Foxboro in game 13 (week 14).